Day 358, 4:43 pm

Hey guys, do NOT mention Taco Bell saga or the other TB song, please. Thanks!

~~

"We didn't even make it past the couch", Tyler noted.

Josh chuckled. "Didn't want to ruin the house tour. Didn't want to see the bedroom yet", he smiled as he gently drew circles on Tyler's forearm with his fingertip.

"I don't mind", Tyler giggled. "I loved it, though. Thank you for being just as sweet as you always were", he said. "Was I? I don't know what I was like during sex before this all happened", Josh said. "Yeah, you were the sweetest. Unless I asked you not to be", Tyler grinned. He sat up and grabbed his boxers. "We should continue the house tour", he said as he got up off the couch and pulled them on.

"Yeah, we should", Josh said as he stretched out his arms and sat up. "But not before I get another kiss", he said as he wrapped his arms around Tyler who was sitting on the couch again. Tyler giggled and pulled Josh in a deep kiss.

"I love you so much", he smiled. "I love you so, so much as well, love", Josh smiled at him with an expression that said 'I am the luckiest man in the world'.

They got up and Josh pulled on his boxers as well, before they continued the house tour. They went to the kitchen, bathrooms, bedroom, guestroom, music room, garden, every part of the house. Then when they got back, Josh plopped down on the couch and pulled Tyler in his lap.

"What if we ask Colin and Jesse to visit tonight? Just a lil get together with the four of us to celebrate us being home again and starting life again", Josh proposed as he softly kissed Tyler's bare shoulder.

"I'd love that, do you really want that?" Tyler asked as he rested his head atop of Josh's soft hair.

"Yeah absolutely, they cared for my boy for so long, when I couldn't", Josh said as he caressed Tyler's side. Tyler smiled. "I'll give Colin a call", he said as he kissed Josh and then got up to get his phone. He called Colin, who was in immediately, and Jesse was as well. He said they'd bring the kids to Colin's mom before they'd be at their place, and they'd be there around 9 pm.

"So we have around 4 hours before they're here, and I think we should get Taco Bell for dinner", Tyler said as he grabbed his shirt and put it on, and then his jeans, which Josh did as well.

"So in those pictures, I always dyed my hair right?" Josh said. Tyler hummed as an answer. "Are the stores still open?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" Tyler asked.

"What if we dye my hair before they get here?" Josh asked. Tyler smiled. "You wanna dye your hair again? What color?" He asked.

"I don't know, you can choose a color", he said. "Yellow", Tyler immediately replied. Josh smiled. "Yellow?" He said. Tyler blushed and nodded. "That's a happy color. We need a happy color", he blushed.

"I agree. Yellow it is", Josh smirked as he walked up to Tyler and kissed him, before putting on his shirt.

They got ready and back to the car.

"I'm driving", Tyler said.

"Of course", Josh replied. He didn't mean it in a 'are you kidding me? I'm not gonna get in an accident again' kind of way. He meant it in a genuine way. Of course he was gonna let his husband drive, if that made Tyler feel safe.

Not that Tyler was afraid Josh would get Tyler in an accident. Tyler was just afraid that Josh would get Josh in an accident.

They went to hot topic and Tyler searched for a hair dye that'd work well, and some bleach. They paid for it and went to Taco Bell, where they ordered Josh's favorite: cheesy gordita crunches with two Baja blasts and nacho bellgrande.