Chapter 3

Picture of Ian or Beanstalk as Alex calls him at the top

___________________________________________________________________

The teacher told me to go sit down before he talked to Beanstalk.

"Mister Stone, can you explain why you are late?" Mr. Jones asked. So Stone is his last name.

"I had to take a piss," he shrugged.

"Just go take a seat," Mr. Jones sounded agitated.

While Beanstalk was walking to an empty desk, he made eye contact with me. Shit don't sit by me, don't sit by me, please, please, please. He smirked and guess what, he sat right beside me. Why.

"Hey," he said, "Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. HEY," he started poking me with his pencil.

"What do you want Beanstalk!" I whisper-yelled.

"That little scene you made in the hallway wasn't really cool."

"I don't really care about how uncool it was "Mister Stone" so if you could leave me alone that would be great," I said trying to get him to shut up.

"Ian"

"What?"

"Ian, my names Ian," He said smiling.

"Ian, and Alexa! Would you mind telling the class what you are talking about since it is so much more interesting than what I'm teaching," Mr. Jones asked sounding angry.

"Nothing Mr. Jones, sorry." I said.

"So it's Alexa?"

"Alex, and shut up."

First period soon ended, then came along second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, an finally eighth and guess what, freaking Beanstalk and his posse were in all of my goddamn classes. He bugged me in every single one. What a perfect way to start out my first day at my new school. Enhance the sarcasm.

After school I was so ready to go home I grabbed all my crap and started to walk home, when a car pulled up beside me with, can you guess who was in there... Beanstalk and his freaking posse. Why can't he just leave me alone!

"HEY! Alex, you need a ride," Ian asked.

"Not from you Beanstalk," I shouted.

"PFT, HAHA, BEANSTALK! HAHAHAHA!! THAT'S AMAZING!!" His friend with the brown hair and green eyes said.

"Come on! Alex was it? You don't want to walk, It's FREEZING out!" His blond friend said.

"I don't need help from idiots like you. Leave me the HELL alone!" I yelled. I was beginning to get agitated and I wanted to be left alone.

That's when I heard the car door slammed open and then there was Ian was in front of me. Before I knew it I was thrown over his shoulder and he started walking towards the car.

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!! AHHHHHHH!!" I screamed, and then he threw me in his car, agh what a douche.

"I'm gonna drive you home weather you like it or not! It's freezing out i'm not letting you walk!!" He yelled at me.

"Fine, hard ass," damn I'm stubborn.