Chapter 31

It was a 11 hour long plane ride, but I had Ian next to me to keep me company.

We finally got to our hotel and Alice had booked 3 rooms so we all wouldn't have to stay in one all together.

"I call rooming with Ethan!" Alice said grabbing Ethan's hand and running into their room.

"I'm rooming with Jade and Jake," Jacob said.

I looked at all of them wide eyed.

"Wait I don't want to room with him," I shouted.

"Too bad," and they pushed me and Ian into the room.

"That was rude.... I'm amazing to room with," he said pointing at himself.

"Yay, in your dreams," I said rolling my eyes.

"No in your dreams... Sweet Cheeks I know you secretly think about me all the time," he winked at me.

I heard a knock on the door.

"You guys know you have to share a bed right," it was Jade I could feel her smiling.

"I hate you," I yelled.

"You love me," she said in a baby voice.

" I don't mind sharing a bed with you," he said getting closer.

"Umm, keep your distance Sweet Cheeks," I mocked him.

It was 10 at night and I was so tired so I went to the bathroom to get into my pj's. I walked out to see Ian shirtless on the bed.

"OHMIGOD," I shielded my eyes, "GO PUT A SHIRT ON YOU IDIOT!"

"No this is how I sleep," he said rolling over.

"I don't want to sleep in the same bed as you."

"Well to bad Short Cake, your gonna have to suck it up," he said smiling.

"Ugh," I said jumping over him and landing on the other side of the bed.

"See that wasn't so hard," he said scooting closer to me.

"Keep ya distance," I said rolling over.

"But I wanna cuddle," he said pouting.

"And I don't, now leave me alone I'm tired!!"

It was quite for a while I figured Ian was asleep, but then I felt a poke on my back. I didn't respond at first but he kept on doing it for 2 minutes.

"What do you want?!" I said turning to face him.

I looked at him and then realized how close I was to his face.

"Oh hello there," he said.

I took my hands a placed them on his chest an shoved him off the bed.

"Uuuuugh, What the hell!! That hurt my butt," he said standing up and rubbing his butt.

"Sorry not sorry," I said flipping him the bird as I spread out my body so that it took up the whole bed, "try getting in the bed now butt face."

I started to slowly drift off to sleep when I felt a heavy weight being put onto my back.

"What the hell?!" I whispered and flipped my body only to see Ian hovering over my small frame.

"Well hey there beautiful," he smiled and tucked a peace of hair behind my ear.

"Ian your way to close," I whispered and put my hands on his bare chest to try and put
Some distance between us.

It didn't work, Ian is not only 2 feet taller than me but he's also 100% muscle, so trying to push him off didn't work.

"Really? Cause I don't think we are close enough," he said trying to snuggle closer.

I could feel the blush creeping up to my cheeks.

He started to let one of his hands roam around my waist and he started to kiss my neck.

I felt butterfly's start to flutter in my stomach.

"Ian," I whispered so quietly I could barely hear it.

"I love you Alex," he whispered as his kisses trailed down to my stomach.

He sat up on the bed and the pulled me up onto his lap. I was now straddling him.

I looked into his grey eyes and could see the lust in them. He started to kiss my neck and then he trailed up to my chin.

I leaned back to look him in the eyes. He took one glance at my lip and he crashed his into mine.

I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. The kiss was long and passionate.

He slid is tongue across my lips as if he was asking for access, I gladly allowed him.

Once we parted he were both panting like dogs trying to catch are breaths.

"I love you too," I whispered into his ear.

He didn't hesitate to tackle me to the bed to once again lay on top of me.

"You can't ever leave me," he kissed my neck,"I think I might die without you."

Once again our lips were together moving in sync.

"I'll never leave," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

This vacation will definitely be one I will never forget.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fucking nasty kids what are you doing with your life. :)

I might make a second book

CLIFF HANGER YOUR WELCOME:)