Chapter 17

"Your drunk put me down!!" he swung me over his shoulder.

"This is your fault," he started jumping around.

"I didn't do anything, NOW PUT ME DOWN!!" I reached down as far as I could and hit him right in his no-no spot.

He dropped me, and he fell to the ground, "UGHHH!!"

"Serves you right asshole,"

"Ohh your gonna get it," he grunted standing up slowly.

"Wait, I'm drunk and tipsy, so are you," he got closer to me, "come on now let's not do anything we might regret,"

I ran away he sprinted after me I ran upstairs, to the room and slammed the door.

"AH!!" Jade and Alice both squealed.

"What are you doing?!" Jade slurred her words.

"I hit Ian in his no-no spot and I I think he's gonna hurt me,"

"YOU GOT THAT RIGHT," Ian shouted threw the door.

"You deserved it!!" I yelled

He banged on the door. After about 5 minutes I decided to go out and see if the coast was clear.

"Ok you guys go out and walk down stairs," I whispered to the girls.

They nodded.

They opened the door and walked out and down stairs... So he's not there anymore.

I walked out because I suspected he had left I was almost past the bathroom when the door flew open and I was pulled inside the dark room and lifted up on the counter. I was about to scream when a hand came over my mouth.

"Shhh, don't scream," I recognized the voice it was Ian's.

I thought he was gone!!

I nodded my head and removed his hand from my mouth.

"You hurt me Alex you really hurt me," he said, pretending to sound hurt.

I reached over to turn on the lights, and when the light came on Ian's face was inches from mine, I turned away from him.

I pushed him off of me and headed for the door.

"I'm sorry," I said smiling as I walked out the door.

I walked down stairs to see Jacob still passed out but on the floor, I saw Alice and Ethan cuddling on the couch, and Jade and Jake were doing the same.

"Hey guys, this isn't fair I want someone to cuddle," I pouted.

"Honey, you can cuddle Ian," Alice giggled.

My eyes grew wide, "Um I'm good."

"Aww, why not sugar lump? I've been told I'm good at cuddles," Ian said opening his arms and smiling.

"Once again I'm good," I put my hand up to shoo him off.

I walked over to the couch and sat in front of it on the floor, I grabbed the remote so that we could watch some movies in our drunken stage.

I turned on my favorite movie, Deadpool, this movie makes me laugh every single time I watch it.

"Ehhhh!!! I love this movie," Jacob said after he woke up.

"How ya feelin big shot?" Jade asked giggling.

"I feel funny," he said hiccuping and laughing.

Everyone was super giggly because they were drunk, we were all drunk I didn't feel it but I knew I was.

I was sitting in between Ian and Jacob on the floor covered in blankets, while Ethan, Alice, Jade, and Jake were on the couch.

"Oh my gosh YES!!! Deadpool get some son!!!" Jade said.

"Dude Lol," Ethan said laughing.

"Don't say lol... just... just don't," I said.