Chapter 16

Alex POV

After about 2 more hours of dancing and drinking I felt really drunk. I drunk about 30 beers and took about 30 shots so I felt pretty drunk.

I walked over to Jade and Alice who were making out with their boyfriends.

"You guys... could we go back to my house now? Almost all of us are hammered," I asked.

They came off of each others face to answer me, "Sure, do you know where Jacob and Ian are?" Alice asked.

"Yeah Jacobs passed out on the couch, and Ian's over there drinking a beer," I replied.

"Ok, boys go get Jacob... and who's gonna drive?" Alice asked.

"I will," Ian and I said at the same time.

"Let's do a test to see who's the least drunk," I suggested.

In the end we tied we were both pretty drunk though, Ian let me drive. After about 15 maybe 20 minutes we got back to my house.

"Ok, you guys go take Jacob inside and put him on the couch, just let me go open the door," I got out of the car to unlock the car but before I walked up to the door I kicked my heels off.

Jade and Alice were hanging on to each other because they were so drunk they were laughing and hiccuping.

When we got inside the boys threw Jacobs limp body on the couch and the rest of us went up stairs.

"So if you want to take a shower or go to the bathroom, it's right over there just write your name on the whiteboard so we know when someones in there, there is also a bathroom downstairs, and we are all gonna sleep in the living room," I explained everything to them then showed them the bedrooms they can change their clothes

The girls and I went to my room to change and the boys went to the room right beside us.

We all changed into our pj's, I was wearing a white tank top that made my boobs look even bigger then they already were, and some shorts that made my huge ass look even huger. Hey don't judge me they are the only pj's I have. Then I threw my hair up in a messy bun.

"Damn, Alex you have huge tits, hehehe, AND a huge ass... not fair," Alice complained.

"Yeah it's not fair,"Jade nodded and agreed.

"Sorry guys... It's just genetics," I giggled.

I walked out because Alice and Jade were still changing and I needed to pee. Then the door to the room the boys were in opened and out walked Ian. He looked me up and down.

Ian was wearing a tight grey tank top that showed off all his muscles and he paired it with some grey sweats.

"Hey whatcha doin," I asked.

"I have to pee," he responded.

I looked at the bathroom door and then back to him. Ian lunged for the door but I pushed him away and got in the bathroom first.

"ALEX I HAVE TO TAKE A PISS," he shouted from the other side of the door.

"Go downstairs," I said turning on the water and locking the door.

I sat down to go to the bathroom, when I was done I washed my hands and got out some makeup wipes to take off the makeup I was wearing.

I opened the door and went down stairs.

"ALEX!!" someone shouted and lifted me off the floor.

"AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed and hit the person who grabbed me.

"Hehehe... ow," I turned around to see Ian holding me.

"Ugh!! Jesus Ian you scared the shit out of me!!" I yelled at him, "PUT ME DOWN!!"

"Ummm, no," he said bluntly, "You should have let me gone to the bathroom,"

"There's one down here," I whined.