Chapter 5

Picture of Ethan at the top

"Where have you been?!" my uncle yelled at me when I walked through the door.

"I was out sorry," I replied.

"DOING WHAT!?!" his voice boomed.

"I was just out with some friends, calm down," I put my hands up, I could tell he was drunk he had a beer bottle in his hand.

"Drinking? Doing drugs? Having sex? You little slut," he said in a loud whisper.

"What?! NO NEVER!!" I yelled startled, even though the drinking part was true.

"I'm gonna have to put you in your place," he raised his hand that had his beer bottle in and swung it at my head.

Everything went black.

I woke up sweating, another nightmare, I raised my hand to wear the scar was and then dropped it. I then realized that it was Saturday, I forgot that my first day of school was on Friday. Thank the Lord. I looked at my alarm clock and it was only 6:30!

"Ok! I'm going back to sleep!"

When I woke up again it was 10 o'clock, so I decided to check my phone, I had a couple of text from an unknown number.

Hey! You awake:)

Alex answer your phone please:(

Alex

Alex

ALEX!

I replied

Who is this?

I got a response almost instantly.

It's Ian

Who?

Oh Beanstalk! Wait how did you get my number?!

I have my ways;)

Ok weirdo

Hey can I come over?

What! Why?!

Because I want to I'm bored, oh and can the guys come over too? If your parents are home it's fine, we don't have to.

Nah, I don't think I gonna let you come over bye

I hung up my phone so that I could go take a shower. When I was down I put on my short shorts and tank top, and threw my hair up into the messiest bun ever and headed down stairs I was starving! That's when I heard the doorbell ring. Hum I wonder who that could be? I got up to answer the door.

"Hello?" I stopped, "Oh my GOD!! Didn't I say you COULDN'T come over."

"Yeah you did, but we did anyways." Ian replied.

"I hate you, all I wanted to do was keep a low profile this year and finish without anyone buggin me, seriously guys leave!!" I shouted.

I started to close the door but hen Ian stuck out his foot and stopped the door, he pushed it open with his body mass, and in walked the four idiots.

"You know? You look awfully cute in your short shorts." Jacob smirked.

I forgot I was wearing my pajama's, I blushed, and ran up stairs to go put on some leggings.

"Jeez Alex you literally have no food!!!"