Chapter 14

When we got to Jade's house we started getting ready even though the party didn't start for a while. I knew it would take us a long time to get ready.

"Ok, how bout this one?" Jade showed me a dress that was literally just a couple of strings.

"HELL NO!! Here just let me look," I said.

After about an hour and a half I finally found the perfect dress. Jeez Jade had A LOT of  dress.

The dress I picked a dress that was black and a little low cut which made my big boobs look great. The dress was short but not too short, it made my big ass and tiny waist look AMAZING, and it also had long lace sleeves.

I put on some makeup, just the usual to make my features stand out more. I did a natural brown smokey eye, eyeliner, Mascara, some blush and bronzer, and a lightly tinted pinkish/reddish lipstick. I left my hair down and curled it a little bit, I kept on on my mother's bracelet, and some white heels.

I looked in the mirror I gotta admit I looked pretty hot. Jade was in a beautiful sleeveless navy blue dress, with matching heels she looked absolutely great.

Alice was wearing a soft pink cocktail dress, she also had matching shoes, The dress looked perfect with her blonde hair and blue eyes. They both looked absolutely gorgeous.

After about 3 hours we were finally ready to go to the party. We headed outside to Jades car. The ride to the party took about 15 minutes to get there. Once we got there we saw the boys and got out to meet them.

Ian's POV

We got to the party way before the girls did so we were waiting for a while. Then I saw Jades car pull up with Alice and... Alex.

When they got out of the car the first thing I noticed was how beautiful Alex looked I couldn't help but stare, she was stunning. Her dress clung to her curves perfectly, her makeup was soft and she looked flawless.

"Heey girrrls," I said walking up to them.

"Heey booys," Alex mocked me.

She really looked beautiful, she looked even better up close.

"Hey Jakey," Jade said as she walked up to hug Jake.

"Hey babe, you look hot," Jake said as he kissed Jade.

"You guys look great," Jacob said.

"Thanks," Alex said in a cute voice.

"Yeah he's right you guys look hot," I smiled.

"I know I do," Alex said in a cocky voice as she flipped her hair and spun around.

"Haha, you know what, even with those heels on... your still the shortest one here," I chuckled.

She hit me, "You ass wipe!!"

"Oww, sorry," I apologized.

"You better be sorry," she glared at me.

We headed inside to the party, It was a house party and the house was freaking HUGE!! I walked in and started heading to where the booze was. I got the heaviest beer they had and chugged it. Did I mention I have a high tolerance when it comes to drinking?

"Hey do you wanna do shots with me?"