Chapter 13

I've been at this new school for almost 2 months. I'm now best friends with Alice, Jade, and the boys they are all so much fun and I love hanging out with them even though they make me really angry sometimes.

I've been doing really well in school, and I love my job and the people I work with. Ian has actually started working out with me, so he could get his workout in early in the day before he goes home.

I have found out a lot about everyone. Like Ian has a 5 year old sister named Emily, and Ethan's parent's are divorced, both Jade and Alice are only children, and Jake and Jacob are actually cousins.

I woke up for school this morning feeling awake for once. I got and did my normal morning routine, and then I went to go pick out an outfit. I picked out a cute black skirt and my favorite white crop top, with my combat boots.

I added my everyday accessories like my mothers necklace and bracelet. I put a little makeup on to cover my dark circles and some to make my eyes pop. Then I headed down stairs to meet Ian. Yup he still drives me to school and work. 

"Hey Beanstalk," I said when I got in the car.

"Hey Shorty," he replied.

"Is that a short joke?"

"Yes, yes it is," he smiled at me, he was so cute when he smiled... STOP thinking like that Alex!!!

"Ass wipe."

He snickered.

The drive to school was pretty fast. I said bye to Ian and walked into the school I headed to my locker, and then I headed to my first period class. Mr. Jones started class out as boring as usual.

Classes go by really fast and soon it was lunch I was so happy because I haven't gone grocery shopping in a while.

"Hey guys," I said smiling widely.

"Hey girl," Jade said getting up to hug me.

I sat down next to Ian and Alice and started to eat.

"Jeez slow down nobody's gonna take it from  you," Jacob said.

"I know, i'm just hungry," I said.

"Hey Alex since it's Friday,  there is this party tonight and I was wondering if you want to come? We are all gonna be there," Alice asked.

"I would but I don't have anything to wear," I relied honestly.

"EHHH!!" Jade squealed, " you guys could come over to my house to get ready,"

"Yeah, I guess if you let me borrow a dress,"

Of course!!" Jade smiled widely.

"How about we all could go over to my house after the party? That would be fun," I suggested.

"Yeah that'd be fun!!" they

School ended pretty quickly I didn't have work today so I went home with Jade and Alice so that we could get ready for the party tonight.

"This is gonna be fun," Jade and Alice squealed.