Chapter 23

Picture of Dylan at the top
_____________________________

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"Im visiting," he said.

"I need to go Jade will you take me home," I said and Jade nodded and we walked towards the car.

"We want to come," Jake said and everyone nodded their heads and got up walking towards the car.

"Drive he's walking up to the car," I said pointing.

"What was that all about?" Ian asked looking concerned.

"He's just somebody I want to forget about, I just want to go home now."

I turned the radio on so that I could tune them out.

Dylan is an ex boyfriend that I thought I loved but in the end he ended up cheating on me with a blonde bimbo.

He's just someone I never want to see again. He lives in a completely different state and he should be gone soon we'll probably never see him again.

"Okay we are back," Jade said turning off her car.

"Thanks you guys can stay or leave I don't care but i'm going upstairs to my room."

When I got inside I heard her car start again and it leave my driveway I ran upstairs and flopped on my bed. I refuse to cry over that jackass. Suck it up your tougher than this.

Then I heard my door creak open.

"I thought you guys left."

I lifted my head to see Ian and only Ian standing in the doorway. I flopped my head back down.

"Go away."

"What was that all about, I can kick his ass for you," he said I could literally feel him smirking.

"Don't be stupid," I said not lifting my head form the pillow.

That's when I felt a giant Ian shaped brick lay on top of me.

"Hey fat ass your gonna kill me!!" I yelled hitting him with my feet.

"For the a hundredth time i'm not that fat!"

I stopped hitting him with my feet, "Please get off."

"Giving up so easily?"

"Please."

He got off, "What was that at the park?"

"He's just another asshole that came into my life just to ruin it more, I really don't want to talk about he's gonna be gone in a few days so I never have to see him again," I said with my face in my pillow.

"I won't make you talk about it if you don't want too," he said placing his hand on my side; I twitched.

"Don't touch me there it tickles," I said moving his hand.

"What this?" he said tickling my side.

"Yes that, STOP IT!!" I said laughing.

"I can't stop when I don't know what am I doing," he said as he continued to tickle me.

I flipped over trying to pry his hands away from my sides, but I failed epically.

"PLEASE STOP I'M GONNA PEE MY PANTS!!" I screamed laughing hysterically.

"Ahh," he said raising his hands, "please don't pee on me."

My laughter died down and I tried to regain my breath.

"*gasp* I hate you," I said smacking him on his side.

"Ow," he said rubbing his side.

"I'm tired now... shoo," I said shooing him away with my hands and laying back down on my side.

I felt the other side of my bed get heavy and then I felt Ian's arms wrap around me.

"Nooooo, I don't want to cuddle," I said trying to shove him off.

"Yeah but I want too," he said tightening his grip.

"Let goooooooo," I wined like a baby.

"Neeeveeeerrrr," he said copying my baby voice.

"Just go to sleep and let me cuddle."

"No you weirdo get off of me," I said squirming around.

"Im not getting off soo just sit still."

I finally gave up because I came to the conclusion that he would not let go.

"Fine."

"Now thats a good girl," he said patting my head.

"Don't touch me," I said swatting his hand.

"Okay."

After he said that I drifted off to sleep.