Chapter 10

"You know what, I really like your house, where are your parents," Jade asked me.

"Oh, m-my parents... u-umm th-they're at work, it takes up most of their time they are almost never here," I lied.

"Oh, ok it must get lonely around here then," Alice asked.

"Yeah it does..." everyone was silent, "let's change the subject, ok."

"You guys have been here since 3:00 and it's now 8:30!! When are you guys gonna leave? I'm tired," I whined.

"Do you want us to leave?" Jake asked.

"YES!! I want to go sleep," I replied.

"Yeah guys, we should leave i'm really tired too," Alice said.

Jade and Alice got up to hug me, then all the boys came up and fist pumped me, then they started heading towards the front door.

"BYE GUYS!!" I shouted out the door.

"BYEEEE!!" they all shouted back.

I walked upstairs to go to bed. I flopped down, I didn't even change my clothes I was so tired. I fell asleep instantly. God those people take a lot out of me.

I woke up realizing it was only Tuesday, Why can't it be Friday if you haven't figured it out yet I hate going to school. I decided to be cute today by wearing a nice white crop top with an adorable plaid skirt, with black tights and combat boots, I added some personal accessories like my mother's necklace and bracelet, and to finish off the look I put on a little makeup some concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and a cute nude/reddish lipstick.

I headed outside, I think it's even colder today than it was yesterday!! I went back inside to grab my leather jacket and started walking to school.

"Hey! Alex do you need a ride?" I turn around to see Ian smiling at me.

"N-no, I-I do-don't need a r-ride," I said shivering.

"Shut up and get in, you stuttering because your so cold get in," He said.

"Ok, but y-you better have the h-heaters on!" I stuttered.

I got into the car, freezing my ass off, Ian pointed the heaters towards me and rolled the windows up.

"Feel better now?"He asked.

"Yes, but I think my ass has frost bite," I said and he chuckled.

"DON'T LAUGH I'M NOT KIDDING IT HURTS!!!" I whined.

I turned on the radio and my favorite song Who You Are by Jessie J, I started to sing, very loudly might I add, I saw Ian stare at me wide eyed because of my voice, I smirked.

"Oh my god, you have an AWESOME voice!" He sounded very surprised.

"Thanks," I smiled.

We got to school after a bit, and I ran inside trying to avoid the cold. I got to my locker and I felt a lot of eyes on me, then I was shoved against my locker.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" I shouted.

"Stay away from Ian!"