Amelia's crush

Amelia and daichi were now looking for something outside and they were looking for some gems, jewelry.

Then they saw a beautiful blue diamond in the ground, so daichi used his magic to grab it and he looked at it.

"Wow sis, look at it." Daichi said as he passed it to Amelia as she was looking at it.

"Oh my gosh...it's So beautiful." Amelia said still holding the diamond in her hands.

Some guy with dark blue eyes and dark blue hair she was looking for something as he said.

"Fuck, where is it?"

As daichi grabbed the diamond from Amelia and then he was making sure that the guy was looking for this.

"Maybe the diamond belongs to that guy?" Daichi said as Amelia didn't listen so she was staring at the guy's full  skin which made her blush.

"Amelia!"

Amelia then asked.

"Huh?"

"You like him don't you?" Daichi asked.

"N-o!"

"Its ok. Tell me the truth I won't tell." Daichi said.h

"Ok..I like him." Said Amelia with a blush face.

Then the guy come over to Amelia and daichi as he introduced himself.

"Hello I'm grey fullbuster and have you guys seen the diamond but it's called diamond magic."

Daichi looked at the diamond as Amelia grab it from him and then stuttered.

"I-I found this for you!"

As grey grab the diamond magic grab Amelia as he chuckled and hug her which make her blush alot.

"You like me?"

"Y-es!" Amelia said.

Grey picks her up and kisses her cheek which make her blush and smile.

"I got to go now bye guys."

Grey puts down Amelia in the ground as daichi and her wave goodbye to grey. Then Amelia was in her daydream again about grey and when she is older she's gonna be his girlfriend and marry him.