undertale, underswap, underfell amu babies arrived

(A/N: this is Emma and emily's room)

Undertale amu was one month she now with undertale papyrus talkimg about what their baby is gonna look like, yesterday she gone to the doctor to tell what gender is the baby. But the doctor tells her that they were gonna have baby girls twins.

"Ok papyrus the doctor says we are gonna twins baby girls, are you excited?" Undertale amu said as undertale papyrus jump up and down and grab undertale amu and spin her around, making her giggle.

" I am excited!" Undertale papyrus said with a smile on his face then he noticed undertale amu's water was breaking.

"Och!! It hurts!! So much!!!" Undertale amu said with pain.

"Oh god!! We're going to hospital!!!" Panicked undertale papyrus  As he holds undertale amu as he ran out of his room then he bumped into undertale sans and lizzie.

"Bro where are you going?" Asked undertale sans."you seem like you're in a 'hairy' dash." 

His puns make undertale lizzie laugh then undertale papyrus sigh and then shouted.

"SANS!!!!!!!! I DONT HAVE TIME WITH YOUR PUNS!!! AMU IS GONNA HAVE A BABY!!"

"What?" Said undertale lizzie and Sans.

"HURRY GET DAICHI AND AMELIA!!! THIS IS NO TIME FOR PUNS OR GAMES!!!"

Undertale sans and lizzie get daichi and amelia quickly but then undertale papyrus use his magic to teleport to the hospital leaving undertale sans, lizzie, daichi and Amelia behind.

"So um..I guess we're walking?"  Undertale sans said.

Meanwhile with undertale papyrus and amu they are in the hospital undertale papyrus still holds amu in his arms as he jump up and down.

"PLEASE HELP HELP! MY GIRLFRIEND IS HAVING A BABY!!! HURRY HURRY!!!!"

Every nurses and doctors were watching they give a wtf look as the nurse said.

"Ok calm down, what do you mean-"

Then the nurse see undertale amu was groaning in pain and then she said.

"Oh my god. She is having a baby quick we need to get her to the emergency room quick!"

Meanwhile with undertale sans, lizzie, amelia daichi, underfell sans and lizzie, underswap sans and lizzie were in the waiting room.

"So you're here too?" Undertale sans asked.

"Yep, lizzie's cousin is gonna have a baby which are twins girls." Underfell sans said with annoyed." Me and my babe we're kissing but then boss show up yelling at us."

"Yeah such a asshole." Underfell lizzie say.

"Hey me and lizzie are excited!" Underswap Sans said as him and underswap lizzie smile.

Then  they hear undertale amu scream which made them daichi and amelia, undertale lizzie and sans, underfell sans and lizzie, underswap sans and lizzie jump abit.

"What are they doing?" They asked.

After undertale amu had give birth to a newborn healthy baby girls twins. They had pinkish orange hair. Emily had green eyes and Emma had blue eyes as the twins and their also humans and their name Emma and emily begin to cry as undertale amu holds them as undertale papyrus smile.

"WAHH!!!! IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!! I'M HAPPY!!!" Undertale papyrus said with tears of joy coming out.

"Papyrus their crying calm down..wanna hold emily?" Asked undertale amu as undertale papyrus nodded as undertale amu handed emily to undertale papyrus, as undertale papyrus holds emily in his arms and emily was cooing.

"Oh my god she's so cute!"

Now meanwhile with underswap papyrus and amu, underswap amu had give birth to a beautiful human girl she has pink hair and yellow eyes.

Underswap amu was holding her and said.

"Oh my, shes beautiful papyrus."

Underswap papyrus smiled and said.

"Yep. What do you wanna name her?"

"Rose." Underswap amu replied.

Then baby rose had magic so she use it to get chocolate milk in a baby bottle making them shock.

"What the?.."

"Papyrus did you give that to her?" Asked underswap amu.

"No, I didn't."

Rose opened her eyes reveal she had yellow eyes.

Now with underfell papyrus and amu, underfell amu had give birth to twins girls which their name is Samantha. She had black hair like underfell amu and red eyes Sofia had white hair and she had the same eyes like Samantha.

"Wow....amu these twins are very beautiful.." underfell papyrus said as he holds Samantha in his arms as underfell amu hold Sofia.

"Yep Samantha looks like me when I'm little."

After the birth, now undertale lizzie and sans, underfell sans and lizzie, daichi amelia, underswap lizzie are going go say?