Valentine's day

A/n: happy valentines day guys...I don't have anyone to love with. At school nobody didn't give me flowers or hugs and candies. I started crying in the girls  bathroom.

underswap papyrus walked up to underswap amu's house with pink and white flowers in his hands and a heart shaped chocolate box for her.  As he ring on her doorbell as underswap amu answered the door holding rose in her hands. As underswap papyrus smiled and said.

"Happy valentines day babe!"

Underswap amu smiled as she puts rose in the floor to play with her baby toys, as underswap amu smiled and kisses his cheek and said.

"Oh thank you papyrus!"

"You're welcome babe. Now how about a kiss?~."

Underswap papyrus was about to kiss underswap amu but rose teleported to him and sit in his shoulder.

"Hehehe, rose you wanna have Valentine's day too?" Asked underswap papyrus as he hugs rose.

Then underswap papyrus grab something in his pocket and it reveal to be a tiny white teddy bear for her.

"Rose this is the teddy bear I was gonna give you.''

rose grabbed the teddy bear and hugged it, underswap papyrus smiled at her and hugged underswap amu and rose.

Underswap lizzie was outside eating her ice cream cone as underswap sans give her a chocolate Valentine day cupcake.

"Here blueberry, I made this for you its  a chocolate blueberry muffin!" Said underswap lizzie and handed to underswap sans.

"Thanks!"

Now underfell sans and underfell lizzie were in their room making out for Valentine's day. Undertale amu and papyrus are cuddling with each other, Underfell papyrus and underfell amu were in the living room watching a romantic movie which it was titanic.  Undertale lizzie and Undertale sans were at grillby's