underfell sans and lizzie break undertale toriel's leg

Underfell sans and underfell lizzie were planning to hurt undertale toriel with the underfell annoying dog so the dog can hurt her.

"Hey babe I was thinking we should break undertale toriel's leg with that dog, what do you think babe?" Asked underfell lizzie with a smirk.

"Yeah baby that's a good idea!" Underfell sans replied smirking as well he held the underfell annoying dog."boss says that he hates dogs so I decided hey lets hurt humans."

Underfell sans and underfell lizzie started to laugh and they sneak out of the window. Underfell sans holds the underfell annoying dog and he puts him down in the ground as underfell sans and underfell lizzie look trough the window and see undertale toriel reading a book in the living room.

"All right babe, hold the annoying dog while I open the window." Underfell sans said as he use his magic to opened the window quietly. As underfell lizzie hands the underfell annoying dog to underfell sans puts the underfell annoying dog in undertale toriel's house.

"This is gonna be so funny!" Whispered underfell lizzie.

"Yeah it will be baby! She deserved it!" Whispered underfell sans as him and underfell lizzie were hiding in the bushes.

"Oh? A little dog what it doing here?" Undertale toriel asked as underfell annoying dog growl at her making her confused.

"What.."

Then underfell lizzie and underfell sans hear her screaming and clothes were being rip apart. Then few minutes the underfell  annoying dog walked out of the house and they were laughing.

"Good boy you get a treat." Underfell sans said as he pets underfell annoying dog.

"Lets go quick!" Underfell lizzie said as they got of the bushes but sadly, undertale frisk caught them.

"Hey guys whatcha doing here?" Undertale frisk asked with a confused look on his face." And why is the dog covered in blood?"

Underfell sans and underfell lizzie look at each other and they begin to gulp and underfell sans spoke.

"Ok...me and lizzie hurt toriel with the annoying dog. Can you forgive us?"

Then undertale frisk gasp and then he growl in anger.

"Fell lizzie and fell sans! That's was my mom!! I'm calling underfell papyrus on you two!"

Few minutes later undertale toriel had a broken leg in the right leg and she was in a wheelchair, and she can't walk for 29 months.

"You see what you two did to me?" Undertale toriel said as underfell sans and underfell lizzie."thanks to you two I can't walk for 29 years!"

Then underfell papyrus came along and then he said.

"I heared  what you two did, what do you have to say to yourselfs?".

"We're sorry toriel." Underfell lizzie and underfell sans apologize.

"You better be sorry," undertale asgore said."if you two do it again I'll lock you up by the guards."

"Thanks alot you two." Growled undertale asriel.

"Underfell lizzie, and sans when we get home you two will go to your rooms." Underfell papyrus said.

Few moments later underfell papyrus and underfell lizzie and sans got home.

" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!! GO TO YOUR ROOMS RIGHT NOW AND LEAVE THE ANNOYING DOG ALONE!" Underfell papyrus yelled.

Underfell sans, underfell  lizzie go to their rooms and the underfell annoying dog lay  in the floor and sleep.