underfell sans and lizzie bullies underswap sans and lizzie

Underfell lizzie and Sans are now with underswap sans and underswap lizzie. As underfell sans and underfell lizzie smirk at them.

"Hey babe lets do it." Underfell lizzie saids as she grab the glove and underfell sans smirk.

"Yeah lets bullied them." Underfell sans said.

"Do you guys wanna play a game?" Asked underfell sans.

"Really what?" Asked underswap lizzie and underswap sans.

"Oh you'll see." Laugh underfell sans.

"Get tough you little bitch." Said underfell lizzie as she slap underswap lizzie across in the face.

Then underswap lizzie started crying as underfell sans spit on underswap sans and push him down in the ground with underswap lizzie. Then underswap papyrus walked to them and asked.

"What's going on?" Asked underswap papyrus.

"Uh..nothing." said underswap sans and underswap lizzie as they quickly run away.

"Strange?"

Underfell lizzie and underfell sans acted like nothing happened, the next day, underswap sans and underswap lizzie were in the park walking while eating a ice cream cone. Then underfell sans and underfell lizzie tripped them over making them land in their faces, And their ice creams fell in their heads.

"Hahaha you're so 'creamy' in your faces," joked underfell sans making underfell lizzie laugh.

"Yeah Danderes!" Laughed underfell lizzie.

Underswap lizzie and underswap sans was about to cry then underswap amu walked over here.

"What's happening here?" Asked underswap amu.

"Um..well." said underswap sans and underswap lizzie as they teleported away.

Underswap amu was so confused why underswap sans and underswap lizzie go away.

The third day underswap sans and underswap lizzie were sitting in the old house stairs, when all of a sudden, underfell sans and underfell lizzie push them down the stairs and they scream in pain.

The second day, underswap sans was being slap in the back of the head by underfell sans and underswap lizzie was being hitted by underfell lizzie.

"Hey leave them alone!" Growled ink lizzie.

"No! You need to mind your own business you ginger lesbian pornstar!" Said underfell sans.

"Yeah! You're just like a kuudere!" Said underfell lizzie.

"I'm telling on you guys!" Said ink lizzie.

"I don't give a shit!" Said underfell sans.

Then ink lizzie go to tell someone which it was ink sans and ink sans give them a glare.

"Did you bullied underswap sans and lizzie? And called my girlfriend a rude name?" Asked ink sans.

"Yeah we did! It's not our fault that ink lizzie is a-" underfell sans was interrupted by ink sans.

"Enough! I'm telling your brother and underswap papyrus about what you did!" Ink sans as he grab his phone to call underswap papyrus and underfell papyrus.

Ink sans have told underfell papyrus and underswap papyrus about what underfell sans and underfell lizzie did to underswap sans and underswap lizzie.