underfell sans gets his mouth wash

Underfell sans was in the living room with underfell lizzie, samatha and Sofia which their age is 4.

(This is them, samatha is  the one who have black  hair and wears glasses

(This is them, samatha is  the one who have black  hair and wears glasses. Sofia has white hair and a red bow.)

Samantha and sofia were in the living room watching my little pony friendship is magic, which underfell lizzie and underfell sans hated that show.

"Cant you change that shit?" Asked underfell sans in a rude tone."I hated that show, including underfell lizzie."

"No! Me and Samantha love this show!" Said Sofia as she make a pouty face including samatha.

"You know what?'' Said underfell sans." I don't give a s***hit."

Then underfell papyrus hears underfell sans swearing which that made underfell lizzie gets shocked but she is laughing, as underfell papyrus grab underfell sans by the arm.

"You like to swear?" Said underfell papyrus." Sans your getting your mouth wash out by soap!"

"No boss come on I was joking!"

Then underfell papyrus wash underfell sans mouth with soap as he finishing washing underfell  sans mouth out.

"Yuck this soap." Gagged underfell sans.