rose's lullaby

(A/n This is the song that underswap amu sings, this is from that anime called clannad,)
Rose, Samantha and Sofia, Emma and emily are playing with their baby toys. Underswap amu was watching them formally underswap papyrus and underfell papyrus and undertale papyrus was out.

"How about I sing you girls a lullaby?'' Ask underswap amu making the babies nod their head for a yes."Ok I knew since I was small."

Then underswap amu clear her throat and begin to clear her throat and begin to sing.

''The big dumpling family, the big dumpling family. The mischievous roasted dumpling, the gentle bean jam dumpling. The moon is viewing dumpling is a bit of a dreamer. The sesame dumpling always looks prim, the quadruplet spitted dumplings." Sang underswap amu.

"Put all of them together to make a family of one hundred. The baby dumpling is always in the midst of happiness. The old dumpling narrows his eyes. The friendly dumplings all hold hands and create a big round ring. They laugh together  while making towns on the dumpling star."

"The rabbits wave from the big moon in the sky it takes all the happy and sad things and rounds them up.''

"The friendly dumplings all hold hands and create a big round ring they laugh together while making towns on the dumpling star, the rabbits wave from the big moon in the sky it takes all the happy and sad things and rounds them up. It takes all the happy  and sad things and rounds them up."

"The big dumpling family the big dumpling family."

The babies yawned and they fell asleep as underswap amu  brings rose to her room and into her crib.

As underfell papyrus tools the twins Samantha and Sofia home, underswap papyrus asked.

"Hows the babies?"

"Pretty good sweetie, I sang them a lullaby." Replied underswap amu.

"Thats good."

Underswap papyrus and amu talked in the living room and rose sleep in her room.