dark link flirts with ink lizzie

Ink lizzie had orange straight hair with baby blue eyes and her skin color is white and she is 16 years old and she has fire and ice powers, her boyfriend is ink sans the skeleton. Which he likes to draw things with his paintbrush.

It was a sunny day as she was not wearing her grey jacket today it's because it was hot for her.  So she was wearing her light blue tank top and some blue shorts and she is wearing Orange  and light yellow sneakers and she is now was drinking her water as after the jog she went, as she look at the sky and smiled.

Then all of sudden, dark link walked over to ink lizzie and he give her a sexy wink and slaps ink lizzie's butt.

"Hey baby, wanna go to my castle? My girlfriend dark Zelda isn't here so we could have fun~."  Dark link said as ink lizzie rolled her eyes.

"No thank you dark link," growled ink lizzie." I know where your from zelda! Pervert."

"Come on I'll let you suck my sweet candy cane in my pants~."

Then ink sans was behind him and throw paints at him.  As dark link screams.

"Yo the heck dude?!!"

"Stay away from her!" Ink sans growled as he got a angry look.

Dark link walked away from him angrily and then go to his house and wanted to have ink lizzie.