ANNOUNCEMENT!

EDITED: 04/06/19

There are three books that are connected to Love & Arrows.

1. Love Conquers All (Shadowhunter Series #2)
  - This book continues the plot of Love & Arrows and is based on Season 2 of Shadowhunters. It will talk more about relationships, more on Alec and Yvanna. It involves trials and hardships.

2. Love Against Evil (Shadowhunter Series #3)

 - This book continues the plot of both Love & Arrows and Love Conquers All and is based on the third and final season of Shadowhunters making this the last book of the series. It will also talk about the relationship between Alec and Yvanna and Yvanna and her brother - Jace. There will be a few cameos from my other series - Believer. 

3. Breaking The Rules (Downworlder Series #1)

- This book is a spin-off of the Shadowhunter Series. This book tackles the relationship between the Shadowhunter - Vivian Lightwood and the Downworlder - Magnus Bane. It talks about what happened before and during the Shadowhunter Series in their point of view and their relationship.

The Shadowhunter Series and Downworlder Series are also connected to The Original Series. Since The Original Series starts in the year 2009, both the Shadowhunter and Downworlder Series start in the year 2016 (not including the flashbacks). 

There are characters that will appear or have appeared or have been mentioned (directly or indirectly) in the Shadowhunter Series.

There are also characters that will appear or have appeared or have been mentioned (directly or indirectly) in The Original Series.

*So this is not an update, and thank you again for supporting me. ➰😘