Chapter 4-Death of a Mentor

Warning this chapter contains death that might upset some readers, please read at your own risk!!

The sound of thunder boomed, Teapaw continued to try to go back to sleep, but the thunder make his fur prickle.He finally slept in the apprentices' den.He missed the soft fur of his mother.

He slowly crept out of the den.

He stared down at the puddle, reflecting his brown cat face.

He walked through the puddle, his paws splashing through the mud.

He wanted to get revenge on SunClan.

But he knew that he couldn't survive a second with more than 40 Warriors.

He sat himself down below a tree and drifted off to sleep.

He woke up.His eyes glanced around the camp.

No one..

His heart raced.

He pushed himself up and went to explore.

The apprentices' den was empty.

The Warriors' den was empty.

The nursery was empty.

The medicine den was empty.

The elders' den was empty.

The leader's den was empty.

"Teapaw! Teapaw!"

Teapaw opened his eyes.

He let out a sigh of relieve.

"Teapaw are you alright?Why are you out here?" Oakpaw asked.

Teapaw sniffed,"Yeah I'm fine."
Oakpaw stared at him.

"I guess I just fell asleep.." Teapaw replied.

"Are you cold or anything? It was freezing out last night." Oakpaw mewed.

He shook his head.
"I think I got another message from StarClan.." He said.

"Wow! What happened?" Oakpaw mewed sitting herself down on the damp forest floor.

"Well I woke up, and no one was in the camp." Teapaw shivered at the thought.

"What do you think it could of meant?" She asked.

"I don't know..But I'm guessing it might have something to do with another clan trying to invade.But I didn't hear anything so I don't know if there was a actual message to it.Honestly I don't even know if it was from StarClan." Teapaw admitted.

"It seems like it could be from StarClan.Like how you fought off JumpStar without anybody.You were very brave." Oakpaw purred.

"True, but I'm not that strong,I guess." Teapaw said sheepishly.

"Of course you're strong! You KILLED a leader of clan's sake!" Oakpaw exclaimed.

Teapaw nudged her chest with his head.

"At least we have no training for today, I'm exhausted!" Oakpaw laughed.

"Hey! Teapaw! I need to speak with you for a second." Hazelstar walked over to Teapaw.

"Yes Hazelstar..?" Teapaw asked.

Oakpaw walked away, giving them some privacy.

"FosterNight died last night." Hazelstar exclaimed.

"How?" Teapaw asked.

"Age, he was almost 135 moons, which is long for his breed of cat." Hazelstar said.

"Who is going to be my new mentor?"

"Pinktoe.She has been very loyal to MountainClan, she will be a very good mentor." Hazelstar said.
"But another death isn't that bad, Waterclaw is having her kits right now." Hazelstar smiled.

"I'm so happy for her." Teapaw purred.

The strike of lightning filled the air.

"Uh-Oh, StarClan warned me about this.Another storm." Hazelstar mewed worryingly.

Hazelstar nodded and Teapaw ran off into the den.

Sorry this is so short xD Forgive me lol.
I don't have any ideas at the moment so yeah..
Word count-524