Chapter 10-Teastar

Teacup sighed as he was ready to adventure off to get his 9 lives.

"Hey Teacup! Are you ready?" Willowheart asked, trotting toward the brown deputy.(It says that the Medicine cat goes with the deputy)

Teacup hesitated but nodded,"Alright then! Let's go!"
Both cats trotted off toward the Moonstone.
-------
"Are you excited?" Willowheart asked,"I suppose, I'm just kinda worried." Teacup answered.
Willowheart looked confused,"Why would you be scared all you have to do is touch the Rock and stay there." Willowheart mewed.

Teacup stared at Willowheart.
"What? I'm just saying." She responded.
----------------
The day slowly came to a end.
"We should rest." Teacup offered,"Yeah, let's rest in that awkwardly shaped bush."
(Lol)
They curled up in the bush and went to sleep.

The sun came out and the birds chirped.

"Hello Teacup!" Willowheart mewed happily,"How long were you awake for?" Teacup asked.

"Just a couple minutes before you."

"You know you could of just woke me up." He said.
"I didn't want to wake you." She mewed.

Teacup nodded.
They stretched and both headed off.
----------
"Finally we're here my paws are dying." Willowheart laughed,"So are mine." "Good luck!" She replied.

Teacup nodded.

-----------
He felt a cold shiver run down his spine as he entered.
He touched the stone and laid himself down.
-----
(I don't feel like putting all the different nine lives lol)
------
"I hail you by your new name, Teastar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of MountainClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity"
------------
Teastar woke up and tried to remember what happened, he got up and slowly walked out.
He was ready to start his new life.

"Hey Teastar! How was it?" Willowheart mewed,"It was really different.." Teastar admitted.

"Let's start heading back." Willowheart mewed.

Teastar nodded.
-----------------
The trees towered over the cats as they reached the clan.

Teastar sighed as he saw the camp.

"I'm dead inside.." He mewed.

"So am I.Well good luck Teastar!" Willowheart mewed as she went to her den.

Teastar awkwardly watched as all the cats stared at him..
This is going to take some time to get use to.

"Hey Teastar!" BrindleWool said as he brushed himself against the leader.

"Hey." Teastar replied.
-----------
Later that day Teastar called for a meeting to announce the new deputy
---------
"I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of MountainClan is BrindleWool." Teastar spoke.

BrindleWool nodded gratefully.
---------------------
This is so short I'm so sorry Dx
Word count-461