Chapter 12-???

The pounding of rain banged the roof of Teastar's den.The rain become more violent as the leaves of the canopy of trees fell of their stems and onto the wet earth ground.

Teastar tossed and turned, trying to make himself comfortable on the damp bed of leaves on top of the stone floor.

Cracks of lightning lit up the sky, in the darkness.

Teastar's eyes bolted open, as he listened carefully,The crunch of the leaves was heard.

Teastar perked his ears up.

The sound was coming from the elder's den, which only had one living elder, SunningStone.

SunningStone was a beautiful she-cat, that was almost 205 moons old(17 years old).

Teastar shook the leaves off his fur.

His paws hurt, but he managed to trot his way to the elder's den.

His paws smashed on the ground, paw by paw.

Finally he reached the elder's den and peaked his head into the den.

SunningStone was  playing with a rock, she seemed quite amused with the rock.

Teastar's fur relaxed, as he knew she was okay.

"Oh, Teastar!" SunningStone croaked, her voice raspy, and dry.

"What brings you out here?" SunningStone asked, moving the rock aside.

"I heard something outside and just wanted to investigate." Teastar mewed.

"That was BrindleWool, he was patrolling around for awhile." The elder said.

"Why? I told him he could have a break," Teastar seemed quite annoyed."He told me something about predators." SunningStone rasped.

"Why in StarClan does he need to watch out..,Especially predators, we have no kits right now and all the cats could fight perfectly fine." Teastar shook his fur.

"Except for Pinktoe," She added.

Teastar completely forgot about Pinktoe's pregnancy and nodded.

"I'll leave you be," Teastar spoke,"Alright."

Teastar walked out of the elder's den his pads hurting from walking.

The wind whistled.

Teastar reached his den and curled up on the leave bedding and tried to calm himself down.
The forest was flooding, BrindleWool disobeyed him–And he worried about his mate.

The birds chirped, the soft pitter of the rain hit the canopy.

Teastar shook his fur, specks of water flying everywhere.

He looked outside, still raining.

The sun shined.

He stretched himself and made his way.

"Teastar!" Willowheart mewed.