Chapter 23-Back story

The faint sounds of Willowheart was heard outside her den.

Bloompaw ran outside.

"Where would I find Goldenrod.." She whispered.

Without another word she ran off into the forest.

-------
"Is he going to be okay?" Candytail asked.

Willowheart didn't reply.

"I don't know.." Her voice was croaky, and filled with worry.

"Oh.." Candytail replied.

She bowed her head and exited the den.

There left Teastar and Willowheart.

Willowheart wasn't sure what was causing these weird feelings for Teastar, plus all the passing out.

Teastar was completely lifeless, and you could barely feel him breathing.

Willowheart had an idea on what the illness was, but was too terrified to tell anyone due to the fact that it's a common illness and is very serious.That's how Hazelstar's sister–The leader before her, died.

She was on her first day of being a leader.
Hazelstar was deputy and had the name of HazelClaw.

RedStar, was a loyal deputy of their formal leader, and became deputy just after she became a warrior.
At that time she was the strongest cat, even stronger than the leader.

Until, Hazelstar was born.Her parents knew she was strong once she became a apprentice.Her mentor was FosterNight, who died later.(Chapter 4-Death of a Mentor.). From then on RedStar had a death wish on her younger sister.RedStar was the only kit who survived in her litter, and as you'd probably guess, their parents wanted more kits, which is acceptable.

HazelStar wasn't breathing at birth, and she ended up loosing her 4 other litter mates in a fight with a badger.

RedStar continued to seem like she cared for her sister, she would take her into the forest.

She didn't hate Hazelstar, and if RedStar would of killed her, she would be killing the most strong cat on the clan.

After her deputy died, Hazelstar became deputy.

After CinderAsh and RedStar adventured on their journey.

After RedStar received her 9 lives, she got sick.

CinderAsh did everything she could, but through all the hard work, RedStar died, erasing every of her 9 lives.

Hazelstar didn't want to become leader on such a short notice, and with the sickness going around she didn't get her nine lives until 3 months after she was announced leader.At the clan meeting, everyone else had the STAR at the end of their names, JumpStar, HuskyStar, MossStar, and then there she was.Just plain old HazelClaw.

The leaders accepted her as a leader.

She became mates with one of the Warriors in her clan.

BrindleWool.

(Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn.Plot twist XD)

Hazelstar had kits but 2 died from liver cancer, which the 1 other died from a tree.

Hazelstar didn't want to risk having more kits, as she had experienced that when her litter mates died.

There, came in Teastar.

It's a long story short, but you could tell how harsh that sickness was.

Teastar didn't lose all his 7th lives, but instead only lost one.
So, even though he did lose his 3rd life, he didn't lose all his lives.

Word count:507