Chapter 26-Paws

The soft pitter of rain banged against the dens.

Restlessly, Teastar continued to roll over, and occasionally would pat his moss bed.

Everything that happened had been racing through his mind.

If he really did have RedStar's illness then he could of lost all of his lives.He was happy that he don't but he still lost a life...

The illness had been named RedStar's illness because she was the only one who died from it/caught it, besides Teastar.

WillowHeart renamed it "Leaders' Illness' because that leaders seem more capable to catch this.

Outside he heard the soft paw steps.

He stared quietly at his den.

Who would be out at this time..?

He had no idea, nor did he want to.

(Fact of the day: HazelStar's kits were named; Branchkit, Waterpaw, and Flowerpaw.
Branchkit died from a tree, while Waterpaw and Flowerpaw died from liver cancer.)

He felt uneasy but was able to forget about it.

He realized how lucky he was—To still be alive, even after what happened.

When SunClan invaded, killing CinderAsh, and when he got attacked and almost died.

He didn't understand why he was alive.

CinderAsh died when he was a kit.He got attacked.He survived.
He got attacked when he was deputy (Chapter 8- Teastar's goodbyes) he survived.

The thought of CinderAsh made him sniff.

She was so kind hearted.
It felt like you were stabbed when she died.

She lived a good life.
She went through so much stuff.

-------------
"Teastar! May I speak with you for a moment..?" BrindleWool asked.

Teastar nodded.

"Have you heard distant paw steps outside? LovelyTail woke us up telling us he heard something."

"Oh..Yeah, I heard it." Teastar replied.

Why was BrindleWool asking this...?

"At first we though he was crazy but then we heard it."

"It was strange..Especially with this storm." Teastar said.

"How is your kits doing..?" BrindleWool changed the subject.

"From what I heard from their mentors, they're going pretty well."

Their mentors are; CandyTail, ZebStripe, WolfHeart and MimicClaw.

"That's always great to hear." BrindleWool replied.

"I suppose."

"What exactly was the sickness..?" He asked,"I don't really know, all I know is that RedStar died from it." Teastar replied.

"How was RedStar..?"

"She will different–Though what was kinda strange is that she hated HazelStar, but she acted perfectly fine with her."

Teastar wasn't comfortable with talking about BrindleWool's dead mate,(HazelStar.)

"RedStar hadn't shown any type of sickness until after she received her nine lives."

"Not even any side-affects?" Teastar asked.

"Nope, just completely passed out..Speaking of which, what exactly does StarClan look like? Knowing me I might die before I experience it properly."

BrindleWool said.

"It's kinda just like the forest, more light and more trees and plants.
But everyone is stars, seeming to form something to speak to you." Teastar said.

"I've never physically died, so I don't know what happens then."

"Let's just hope you don't die soon." BrindleWool said.

"Knowing me I'd die by a leaf." Teastar said."Why a leaf..?" BrindleWool mewed,"I don't know I just picked something stupid like a leaf."

BrindleWool nodded.

Word count-524