Jacksepticeye #1

(A/N - Jacksepticeye one ^_^ I'm gonna do A/N's like this and P.O.V. If you're not familiar with xreader stories read below, otherwise you can skip this part!

(Y/N) = your name

(F/C) = favourite color

(F/N) = your friends name

(FULL/N) = full name

(F/D) = favourite drink

(F/F) = favourite food

Lets go and read this shitty story!)

You're a 5 year old in this one!

Your P.O.V.

It was dark, the empty streets were only lit by the streetlanterns. I was cold and alone, why did my mommy not come back at the park? Was she lost after she went to the store? Maybe she forgot to come and get me and thought I was back home sleeping. Yeah that gotta be it! I was sitting on this bench in the park deep in thought, when I slowly fell asleep.

Jack's P.O.V.

''Why? Why did that happen?'' I said to myself as I was walking to the park. I always go to this park to calm down or just to think. This time the reason was Signe (His girlfriend, no offense I love her but now this is needed okay?) She broke up with me 'cause she said I did something wrong. I don't know what though, maybe I am to busy with youtube? In the meanwhile I arrived at the park and did my usual walk when I stopped dead in my tracks. There on a bench was a little kid asleep. What did a little kid at night in the park? I quickly walked to the bench and shook the kid awake. ''Wh- who are you?'' ''I'm Sean but you can call me Jack. What are you doing here at night?'' ''My mommy did not come back'' the kid said with a sad look on their face. I was dumbfounded, why would you left your own child?! Why is t- I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt something on my lap. The kid had climbed on my lap and was slowly falling asleep. ''I guess I will take you home and will see tomorrow what we're gonna do, okay?'' and all I heard was ''Okay, my name is (Y/N)'' ''Well it's nice to meet ya lass'' I said before scooping (Y/N) in my arms and walking slowly to my home.

(Well that was it for this time. Sorry it is short but I hope you liked it and the next YT'er is gonna beeee..... MARKIPLIER!!!! I will hopefully see you in the next chapter HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!!! *whapish!*)