Dan and Phil #2

(Hello guys! Here another Dan and Phil one for ya. You and your friend are about 15 years old in this one. I am sorry if some of the things don't match with you irl! Next week there will be a request again. Feel free to leave a request in the comments. Enjoy the story!)

Your P.O.V.

This week you were with your school on a trip. A trip to London to be exact, you will be staying a week. Your school was in (Different country/state). You always wanted to go to London, let alone with your friend (F/N). London was your dream city, not to mention Dan and Phil lived there as well. Yesterday you arrived and today you had some free time to roam around London. So (F/N) and you decided to go to Seven Dials (see media above), totally not because Dan and Phil had been there. Anyway, it was quite busy today, everywhere you looked were people shopping. ''You better stay close to me, kiddo!'' (F/N) said jokingly. I laughed ''Yes mom/dad'' ''Where should we go first?'' my friend asked. ''I don't know. What about over there?'' I replied pointing to a cute looking store. ''Let's go!'' (F/N) yelled getting some strange looks from random people. I chuckled and went to go with (F/N).

Little time skip!

''(F/N)! Can we go back now? You know how the teachers are!'' I whined. ''Yeah, yeah chill. Let's go then.'' She/He said. ''err (F/N)?'' I ask quietly. She/He looks at me concerned, they know that when I get quiet something is wrong. ''Do you know which way to go?'' I ask looking around us. (F/N) looks around and shake their head slowly. I began to panic and (F/N) hugs me. ''It's gonna be okay (Y/N)! We're just going to look for a map or something like that.'' She/He whispers. I nod, we could ask the way but my friend knows about my social anxiety. So we start walking randomly and after some time we got to the center of Seven Dials. ''Now what?'' I ask (F/N). We basically have 6 choices because we came from one.

I look around and notice in the crowd two tall men coming this way. I immediately recognized them as Dan and Phil. My eyes nearly popped out of my head and I quickly turn my back to them. I can imagine that I look as red as a tomato. ''Are you okay?'' (F/N) asks me. ''Besides the fact Dan and Phil are walking this way, yeah I'm fine!'' I say. I see (F/N) turn around to look. ''Well come on! Let's talk to them!'' She/He says suddenly. ''What no! Are you crazy? I am going to make a fool out of myself. Plus my social anxiety isn't really working!'' I whisper-yell at my friend. ''Aww come on now, you know Dan is also really awkward?'' (F/N) says a bit louder. At this point, I'm almost crying. Oh wait, did I say almost? Forget that, I am a crying mess. ''Hey are you okay? We saw you were crying.'' A voice from behind me said. I spun around only to be met with THE Dan and Phil. ''We are actually a bit lost and (Y/N) over here had an anxiety attack when she/he saw you guys.'' My friend said. Phil looked at me and crouched down so he was my height. ''Do you want us to show you the way?'' He asked softly. I was still crying a bit so I nodded shyly. Then Dan and Phil opened their arms and I hugged them both. They also hugged (F/N) and they showed us the way. They said goodbye and we even got their numbers! Maybe getting lost wasn't so bad after all.

(End. Hope you liked it! Till next Sunday folks!)