What to do?

Being a Christian, what should I do for Christ ? Can I preach?
How can I tell my best friend about Christ ? How to manage time for devotion ?
Is it necessary to pray and read Bible everyday ?
Can I watch movies? If yes.. which ones ?
Why is it becoming so difficult to obey my parents ?
How can I carry the yoke and lead a blameless life like Job, Joseph, Daniel,Timothy??

Well these are the questions I often have in my mind though am quite aware of the answers in the Bible.

So now am in the path of not only making myself rid of such doubts but also how to overcome them.
So here I go to the battle ground all armed for the enemy but am gonna knock him down to his knees with the armor given to me by the Lord of Hosts.

Psalm 119 :9
"So we young people have to live according to the word of God to keep our ways pure." But How??
This question eats our brains off.. And more than that the major doubt and predisposition is "Oh God it's so damn difficult " (Well I kinda do feel at most of the times)

In this world full of chaos we have very little time and resources that help us in truly building our relationship with God and knowing him personally.

Hola! So this is my first time doing such a thing. Please do keep praying and fighting the good fight!

Shirley ☺❤