**!Like Joseph! **

The journey of Joseph from the pit to the palace was through lots of ups and downs.

We all know how he was sold out as a slave to the Egyptians, but God lifted him up by granting him the success he truly deserved for his faithfulness.

He was then tempted by the woman of the house he was working in,he was sent to the prison. But still he persevered.. then later on he came to the notice of the Pharaoh by the talent he had!

He was appointed later on as a minister and supplied food for his starving brothers who betrayed him! So much love though he had to face such trials!!

This young man had the zeal to obey God even though he knew nothing much about the God of his fathers!
Through the life of Joseph, we will be learning various aspects of young Christian life.

1) Patience -James 1:4

2) Faithfulness -Psalms 101:6

3) Faith - Hebrews 11:6

4) Perseverance -James 1:12

5) Choices -Deuteronomy 30:19

6) Overcoming sexual temptations - Luke 22:40

Hello friends. . Well I've been struggling with the thoughts whether to publish this book or no.. cuz I am kind of new to this .. please help me out if any mistakes....

This book is gonna be a long yet an inspiring one cuz I will be writing it only if I am touched by the word.. so basically this book is for my spiritual growth ..
Please give it a try and let's discuss any doubts regarding how to live our young lives for Christ (cuz I have loads :p)

Stay blessed!
Stay wow!

Shirley ☺