DISCUSSION - NOVELS AND SOAPS

I thank everyone who have participated in the last discussion. It was really helpful and helped me to look upto few verses from the Bible, and check my self.

1 John 2:15
"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, Love of the Father is not in Him."

Psalms 101:3
"I will set no wicked thing before my eyes"

Wasting time in front of the T.V is worthless. It is a bad habit. If it has no value for my soul, life, i.e., doesn't edify your soul. It's worthless.

I learnt I need to redeem my time.

Psalms 26:4
Psalms1:1
Psalms 119:37
Prov 14:7

It entirely depends on what we see on T.V. It is extremely important to listen to the Holy Spirit when we decide to watch a show. We should never take God's grace and love for granted.

He called me to do his will and work. Not to sloth away in front of T.V. I pasted a pic that writes - "COVENANT WITH MY EYES" on the wall above my T.V. Before I go deep into that novel or serial, I ask myself -"What would Jesus Do?" This answers my question. And I try to get away with it. Not all times I was able to overcome, however I try my best to read spiritual books that help me reach the perfection of Jesus Christ. Because this is God's will in my life. To become more into the likeness of Jesus and do good deeds out of righteousness do that people may see the light that shines of me and glorify my Father in Heaven.

Any more additions are welcome. I hope this book is being a blessing to you. Am very new To this writing stuff. I hope am able to convey my point. I just dont understand how to make this book more interesting rather than a sermon or a devotional book. I would love to get inputs from you. Sometimes I feel discouraged, But glory to God am able to learn more about him while studying for this Book.

Stay Blessed.

Stay Wow !

Shirley ✌💫