ANTIVIRUS-SHIELD OF FAITH

I am just going to write a small analogy I've read in a book.

Ephesians 6:16
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Computers even the latest model, with large memory, fast processing facility without a right software is faulty. So too with human mind -- without God's word as a key software component, it is faulty.

Computers are constantly at a risk from viral attacks! Recently we had this Ransomware Cyber attack. These viruses corrupt and damage the computer's running. Even having the right software isn't enough. We install an antivirus protection to protect computer against this corruption.
In the life of a Christian, Faith is just similar to antivirus protection. Sometimes we are exposed to subtle attacks from the enemy. Those attacks tend to twist the scriptures, but our faith enables us to remain true to Our Software which is the word of God. Faith rejects the malicious rogue programmes.
Name such spiritual viruses!?
These viruses lead to unbelief and mistrust in God.
Computer viruses are ever changing and get smarter by day. If your antivirus software is out of date you are at a risk. The solution is to update regularly just as we update our computer protection. A faith update is needed. It is performed by studying Bible, reading edifying books, praying and having fellowship with fellow committed Christians.

When we are under attack from all kinds of trials, it is our faith in God that shields us and protects us from all kind of unbelief, doubts and worry.
Let our faith in God not stumble.

Hope this was a wonderful feast to your soul. Just as it was for me. Do share your views about how faith has helped you so far in life and let's encourage each other with the wonders God does in our lives.
Stay Blessed!
Stay Wow !

Shirley💫💫