Is it time??

Hi friends, today's topic for discussion is about the second coming!
We do have lots of doubts on what are the events that will take place as a sign of Rapture. This is called Eschatology. We are now in the end times and we all agree to it. The world will soon pass away. But I know this is just the beginning of the ending!

As far as I know, there are certain signs in the Bible which tell us that we are nearer to the Rapture! And am super excited about it. How ever we are told to be alert and vigilant for he will come as a thief in the night. We need to prepare ourselves and be ready like the 5 wise virgins! But many of us are thinking we are among the wise but we act like foolish virgins without any oil in our lamps. We need to make our selves ready to meet out King in the mid air in our celestial forms! ! Oh how Glorious will that day be?!!!
This ia the sequence of events I think will take place. Please do correct me if you think am wrong in any aspect. Cuz frankly speaking to know about the second coming and all such stuff, we need to look into the books of Revelation, Ezekial, Daniel mostly. And I haven't still but am going to start today as my preparation.

1) The Rapture: Here everyone who have accepted Christ as their personal saviour and have been baptised and are a part of the family of Church will be caught up in the mid air with Christ who will come to receive us their with the army of Angels.

2) White Throne Judgement : This is for the believers before the feast. Christ is the judge. Here he will make know us our mistakes.  Here we need to be careful, cause every sin you did even in secret will be revealed, so we need to be clear before Him and get the credit that " Welcome Home! My faithful Child!"

3) 7 years of feast!
Hurray!!!  I am a foodie but am not sure what will be there! But I know it's not just manna.

4) Here on earth: Now this is a bad news for people who are left behind because there will be 7 years of tribulation. And it's a hell!! However for many people do realise especially nominal Christians and come to God. But they will be persecuted to even death. :( 

Now here is my doubt !
The antichrist will reign the whole world sitting in the Solomon's temple. And there will be one government in the whole world. The recent news that I've seen especially US withdrawing from the Paris Climate deal will lead to A new world order and this time US will fall down from the superiority and European countries will rise.
This New world order is one another step towards The Second coming!
Let's discuss what will happen to the world, the nations,  the governments, the UNO.
This is a very interesting subject and clearly a confusing one. Please tag as many Christian writers you know on wattpad to discuss about what are the happenings that will happen in the end days in the present situation.

Shirley 💗