10/24/17

I can hardly remember anything from last night.

The only thing I could remember was that Danny and I were fucking, while trying to ignore Sam, who kept hollering on the other side of the wall.

Danny had abandoned me at some point, leaving me to sleep alone.

For what seemed like the hundredth time in a row, I picked my clothes up from the floor, shoved them over my disgustingly pale body, and continued my walk of shame out into the aisle of the bus.

Much to my surprise, Danny had been sitting in the dining booth with Andy, and the rest of his band, having his morning cigarette.

As I stood there, they all turned around and glared at me in disgust, like I was a fucking cockroach.

Then it hit me.

Danny and Andy must've gotten together, deciding that this scenario was going to be my fault.

Then again, I should be used to this shit, considering these grown ass men act like fucking catty bitches.

I guess Andy was there because I had inadvertently gotten him hopped up on PCP, too.

But why wasn't he pissed at Danny?

He was the one who fucking laced our cigarettes on a sudden whim, without saying anything.

I get that Danny wanted to have a good time, but god damn.

Who's really the asshole in this situation?

"What's going on here?" I asked slowly.

"We were just talking," Danny shrugged, taking a swig from his coffee mug, locking eyes with me.

"About what?" I snapped, glaring at Andy.

"You," Danny smirked, dropping his cigarette in his coffee, watching it float around in his mug.

"What about me?" I demanded, feeling incredibly targeted.

"So, you decided to give me PCP, right? You didn't plan on saying anything when you gave It to me?," Danny remarked.

"I told you last night that it was an accident, Danny," I shot.

"It's your fault for not knowing what the fuck you were handing out," he blamed me.

"It didn't take you long to start being an asshole. I thought I fucking had feelings for you," I retorted.

"And I thought I could trust you, so I guess we're both disappointed," he snapped.

"We already went over this," I insisted.

"What do you mean? I'm pretty sure you knew it was PCP all along," he accused me.

"Listen to me. I thought I brought cocaine, but I made a mistake," I explained slowly.

"Why would you bring it to begin with?" Danny sneered.

Eventually, I knew it would be a matter of time until Danny would start drama over something.

This felt like an extreme slap in the face, considering we both agreed that we wouldn't bring this subject up again.

Sure, I messed up, and I can accept that I made a mistake.

However, Danny is the one who not only graciously accepted my free bag of PCP/cocaine. 

So, if anything, he's the questionable one in this situation. 

But let's bring it back to me, because I'm a fucking minority during tours like these, and almighty Danny is still golden.