10/25/17

I forgot how nice it was to have the entire bed to myself, not having to share it with some snoring, mouth-breathing asshole.

Of course, the thought of no longer having a source of income was enough to ruin my day.

After informally quitting merch sales for Asking Alexandria, I'm pretty much fucked.

Then again, if some cunt muffin drugged you, and embarrassed you in front of an entire group of people, why the fuck would you want to work for someone like that?

For all I care, Danny can sit his dead ass in the freezing cold, selling his own useless, overpriced shit.

Fuck him.

I'm over it.

I just can't believe he'd let something as irrelevant as a shitty sandwich bag of PCP be the root of our issues.

Who gives a fuck, honestly?

I'm sure Danny's got a whole list of crusty, unhygienic dirt bags he can buy cocaine from, so why would this little incident be another strike against my name?

Now, I've got Oli, Danny and Andy pissed at me, along with the fact that just about everyone else at this tour wants nothing to do with me.

Oh, well.

After I woke up this afternoon, it was exceptionally difficult to ignore the drunken laughter coming from all the way in North Field.

Off in the distance, I could see the flames of a bonfire consuming a little shitty man-made pit in the center of the field.

Thanks for the invite, you bastards.

After getting a wild hair in my ass, I decided to get dressed and go down to North Field anyway, because I felt like being a difficult bitch.

Just as I expected, Oli had been standing dangerously close to the fire, toting a bottle of shitty, no-name brand wine in one hand, and a cigarette in the other.

"Still pissed at me?" I remarked, keeping a safe distance from both Oli and the fire.

Deep down, I wished that he wasn't pissed at me anymore, considering I have no allies here anymore.

Not to mention the fact that Oli was pissed at me for something as stupid as me trying to make peace with Danny.

Which was an evident fail, obviously.

The members of Bring Me the Horizon paused their conversation, glaring at me in silence.

"I don't know. Why?" he muttered, taking a ridiculously long swig from his bottle, trying his best to not gag from the strong, god awful smell of it.

"I just don't want anymore trouble," I said honestly.

"Should've thought about that before,"' he shrugged nonchalantly, making it quite known that he didn't give a fuck.

"What's your problem?" I snapped, not caring that Oli's band members were watching me intently, making shitty comments here and there.

Then, that's when shit got really interesting.

Danny emerged out of East Field alone, immediately meeting eyes with me.

I looked away as fast as I could, instantly regretting that I had even looked at him to begin with.

Now, I'm standing here in subzero temperatures, freezing my nonexistent balls off, wondering why the fuck Danny would show his face here.

Then again, I don't know why I'd show my face here, either.