11/3/17

I still can't believe how nonchalant Ben is being about this scenario.

Sure, Danny is a raging, arrogant asshole, but that doesn't give him the right to abandon Ben and leave him behind.

Here's a little fact for you.

When Danny and I began dating for the first time, he was actually a decent human being.

After all of these years, it's a clear given that all of the fame went to his head, and now he thinks he's entitled to everything.

Which I was afraid was going to happen, and it did, just like I thought.

While I had always been that one, unimportant merch girl lurking in the shadows, I've noticed everything.

And Danny's personality has changed dramatically over the course of time.

But who cares, right?

Danny's probably halfway across the country by now, and I'm stuck sharing a bus with Ben.

In the meantime, an innocent shot of liquor turned out to be just that, and a whole lot more.

Somehow, I woke up in the same bed as Oli, Ben, Ronnie and Max.

I couldn't even piece together anything that happened last night, let alone why the fuck I was sharing a bed with four smelly, hungover men.

As soon as I lifted my head, Ronnie's eyes snapped open, flashing me the look of sheer horror.

"What happened last night?" I whispered, staring at Ronnie in confusion.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" he hissed sharply, pulling his hand off of Max's chest.

"Christ," I muttered, sitting on the edge of the bed.

What the fuck would compel me to sleep with a cluster of sweaty, drunk men in the same bed?

After a lot of thought, I realized that I had no idea where we were, let alone what time it was.

"Whose bus are we in?" I asked quietly, looking around for anything slightly familiar to me.

"I have no idea," Ronnie mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

Suddenly, our door was kicked open, breaking our tired, confused silence.

Craig stood in the doorway by himself, wearing nothing but a solid black shirt, and literally nothing else.

We were in Escape the Fate's bus.

I guess that answered that question.

"Jesus Christ, Craig. Put on some pants," Ronnie whined, shielding his eyes from the sight of his unpleasant genitals.

"Whatever, dude," Craig snickered, leaning casually in the doorway.

"Can you tell me what happened last night?" I demanded, trying not to look at Craig's floppy dick, which was inches from my fucking face.

"Well, you guys were totally shitfaced, and wandering around outside. So, I decided to bring you all in here," he explained.

If I recall correctly, I started out drinking with Ben.

When did Max, Ronnie and Oli come in the picture?

"So, why are you naked?" Ronnie concluded awkwardly, motioning toward Craig's exposed lower-half.

"I'm not naked," Craig said defensively, folding his arms.

"Are you kidding me? Kota can't even look at you, dude," Ronnie chuckled, looking at me with sympathy.