10/30/17

What the fuck was I thinking?

Metaphorically speaking, I had a clean slate with Pierce the Veil, and now it's all fucking ruined, thanks to my carelessness.

I'd like to punch myself in the face.

My humility continued this afternoon, when I woke up in a puddle of my own drool on the floor next to Mike, who was still half-naked.

I struggled to get my shit together, while trying to wrap my head around what exactly led me to make such a fucking dumb decision.

Oh, right.

Liquor.

As soon as Mike's eyes snapped open, we instantly locked eyes, staring at each other in a combination of confusion, shock and horror.

"What happened last night?" he whispered nervously.

"I'm sure you know," I sighed, being the first to pull myself up from the scratchy, crusty carpet.

"We fucked, didn't we?" he concluded, standing up, and sitting on the edge of the bed that we somehow fell off of.

"Yeah," I choked out, shoving my Vans on as quickly as I could, "this whole thing was an accident. I'm sorry."

"Hold on," Mike said softly, wrapping his hands around my wrists, and pulling me toward him, "I'm glad it did."

"Wait, what?" I spat, too shocked to pull my wrists out of Mike's grasp.

"It gave me a chance to talk to you, because I'd never have enough courage to talk to a girl like you on my own," he blushed, sliding his hands down, and intertwining his fingers through mine.

I just wanted one thing.

And that one thing was to not get romantically and/or sexually involved with anyone from Pierce the Veil.

After last night, I guess I fucked myself over, yet again.

"Honestly, it was an accident," I corrected him, trying to not let his charming flattery get to the better of me.

"Yeah, but it was a happy accident," he insisted.

To a normal person, a one night stand is no big deal.

To me, a one night stand is just another reason to feel completely stupid and irresponsible, but somehow, I just can't seem to keep my legs shut.

And my botched case with Pierce the Veil for instance, is probably the one and only reason why I hate being a band whore.

First of all, band whores mostly rely on one night stands to satisfy their sexual cravings.

Most band whores only fuck guys in bands to get somewhere and for bragging rights, but in my case, I do it out of boredom.

Sure, I've had more than enough one night stands, and that's all I'm pretty much used to.

But what makes this situation different is the fact that Pierce the Veil is just another band that will mostly likely cringe at the sight of me, just like every other.

"You really don't get it, do you?" I laughed dryly.

He stared at me in silent confusion.

This is when I began to explain my scenario with him, basically admitting that I ruined my possible friendship with Pierce the Veil, and that they were all I had left.

I also took great care to avoid the fact that I'm a notorious band whore, and I could never outright admit to Mike that I was using him to get a dose of dick, more or less.