11/4/17

I no longer felt guilty that I stole Danny's money.

He called me names, turned everyone against me, lied to me, drugged me, and practically made me miserable for the past couple of weeks.

So, stealing his money is nothing compared to what he's done to me.

I really don't think I could forgive him for any of it.

After all this shit, and he still thinks he has a chance of getting back with me.

That's fucking hilarious.

Even though I try my best to get over shit and not hold grudges, Danny really fucked up majorly.

Let's not forget the fact that he kicked Ben out, lied to us that he was leaving the tour, all while he's been sitting on his ass in South Field.

Did he really not think neither of us were going to go over there for anything at any point?

If you're going to pull that shit, at least park a few thousand feet away, or something. 

I'm sorry, but it takes a special person to be that irrational and unnecessarily cruel.

On the other hand, I still haven't decided what I wanted to do with his money, still contemplating whether or not to stay here.

Because if I leave, I won't get caught, and I'm free.

I sat up in bed this morning, still finding Ronnie asleep next to me.

I was scheduled to work at the merch tent today, but I'd be a fucking idiot to still sit there and sell for Danny's sorry ass.

Before I could think another resentful thought, Ben barged through the door, and literally pulled me out of bed like a psychopath.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I hollered, slapping his hands off my arms.

"Danny is really pissed off," Ben said anxiously, turning me around to face him.

"Why?" I asked, playing stupid.

"He thinks I stole his drugs and money, so he's pissed. And we are pissed at him because we didn't know he was hiding shit," he said.

Well, there was no dodging that bullet.

"Why does he think you took it?" I asked carefully, trying not to make it obvious that I was involved in this shit show.

"I don't know. He probably thinks I'm mad at him for kicking me out," he shrugged, "like, maybe he thinks I'm getting revenge on him, or something like that."

"So, what are you going to do?" I asked slowly.

Ben remained silent, staring down at the floor blankly.

"I don't know," he sighed.

Ronnie came through my bedroom door, staring at Ben and I questionably.

"What's going on here?" he asked slowly.

"Ben was just saying that someone stole Danny's drugs and money," I hinted, raising my eyebrows.

"Weird," he muttered, shrugging innocently.

"Danny is fucking livid. You've been warned," Ben concluded, walking toward the door.

"Thanks for letting me know," I said dryly.

"Well, whenever he starts pointing fingers, don't say I didn't warn you," he insisted.

Ben slammed the door behind him, causing my bus to gently sway.

Only one day of being back in the bus, and being permitted to rejoin the band, Danny was quick to start more drama.