10/28/17

When I woke up this morning, Danny was gone.

He fucking left.

As soon as I had crawled out of bed, my door flew open so forcefully, it smacked against the wall behind it.

Danny invited himself inside, completely shirtless, and already onto his first beer of the day.

"Where'd you go?" I asked innocently.

"I forgot my shirt," he said bluntly, kneeling down, and picking his discarded shirt from the floor, hurrying back to the door.

"Aren't you going to stay?" I insisted, staring at him in confusion.

"Why would I?" he snickered, thinking I was being fucking ridiculous.

"You don't want to stay in here and hang out with me?" I reiterated, feeling like this whole encounter was a big slap in the face.

Once again, I was the fucking idiot.

"No," he sneered, placing his hand on the latch to my door.

Once again, I was mildly convinced that Danny was fucking bipolar.

"Why not?" I demanded boldly, growing more pissed by the second.

"I got what I wanted," he smirked, reaching into his pocket, and dangling the bag of cocaine in front of me.

That motherfucker.

"Why are you carrying that with you everywhere?" I scoffed.

"Because I don't want anyone to take it from me," he declared.

"If you're going to bring it with you everywhere, maybe you should get a purse to carry it in," I retorted.

"At least I wasn't the stupid one who gave it to me," he shrugged.

"So, you just slept with me for drugs? Thanks for taking advantage of me," I accused him.

"You're welcome," he snickered.

"Danny," I shouted, "you're nothing but a selfish, narcissistic asshole that doesn't care about anyone or anything."

"You're right. I don't care," he agreed, walking out of the door, and slamming it shut behind him.

It took every ounce of control I had to not go after Danny and strangle him.

I really hate to admit this, but Danny is an evil genius.

He schmoozed his way back into my heart, took advantage of my genitals, and he fucking used me to get a free sandwich bag of cocaine.

Like, who the fuck does that?

I can't believe I really did feel something for him again.

If I could go back in time, I'd probably slap myself in the face, and tell myself to not fall for his fucking shenanigans.

Lesson learned.

Stick to your guns.

After all of this shit hit me like a god damn freight train, I came outside, feeling completely bewildered and taken advantage of.

I decided to go to Andy.

Maybe he'd agree that Danny really is the asshole this time around.

Then again, he's just as likely to side with Danny, just like before.

I walked pathetically down to his bus, until he swung the door open before I even had a chance to knock.

"Come on in," he invited, holding the door open for me, "what's going on?"