10/27/17

Let me begin by saying that the only good thing about being a band whore was that you could be a scheming, manipulative bitch, and it doesn't really matter.

Why?

Well, nobody really expects too much from a band whore to begin with.

Meanwhile, the tides have turned this morning when I was awoken by the sound of manly grunting, loud talking, and occasional swearing.

After all of this fucking nonsense, I felt obligated to peer out of my kitchen window like a nosy bitch, and see what the hell was going on.

Surprise, surprise.

My mystery neighbor had finally made an appearance.

Pierce the Veil.

Before I continue, Pierce the Veil is among a very small circle of bands, in which case I hadn't had sex with any of the members.

Needless to say, I haven't tainted any possible friendships or relationships with my neediness to get laid.

Yet.

I watched them pull backpacks and suitcases from their van, and haul them inside their bus.

As much as I wanted to invite myself over and say something to them, I couldn't ignore Ronnie, who was still asleep in my bed.

After all, maybe he'd be the one to ignore me.

He has a show tonight, so maybe he'll just forget about everything that happened.

Then again, I forgot how good sex was while under the influence.

I really hate to admit this, but if I would've known Pierce the Veil was going to be here today, I wouldn't have went out of my way to get Ronnie back.

Oh, well.

I had merch duty anyway, so if anything, it was an excuse to leave Ronnie behind.

After I had gotten my shit together, I went straight to Main Field, which had been miraculously decorated for Halloween.

I'm glad someone, somewhere wasted their time and money on decorations.

These disrespectful, careless little shits were going to tear everything down, anyway.

Speaking of Halloween, I had remembered something significant, which probably has something to do with the fact that Danny's been up my ass lately.

Ben's birthday is on Halloween.

It would make sense that Danny would want to fix things with me, so it's not weird between us on Ben's birthday.

Then again, if that's the case, then why didn't Danny just say so?

Whatever.

I'm not going to waste my time overthinking.

After I had made myself comfortable on my infamous metal folding chair, Andy had invited himself over.

"Hey," he greeted me, shoving a cigarette into his mouth, and digging around in the pocket of his skin-tight leather pants for his lighter.

I was over the PCP thing.

I hate to admit this, but Andy did have a valid point.

Just like he kept trying to tell me, how was Andy supposed to know that Danny would be pissed off at me for something that wasn't entirely my fault?

As usual, Andy was right.

"Hey," I returned.

"What happened with you and Danny last night?" he asked casually, exhaling a cloud of smoke into the air.