10/31/17

Today was the day everyone was waiting for.

The day when it's common to find half-naked sluts, empty beer bottles, and unconscious bodies laying among discarded candy wrappers.

I suppose the Blood Spatter and Cake Batter Tour has a unique approach to Halloween.

In the meantime, speaking of unique approaches, Mike complied with our friends with benefits agreement, and he slept over.

I'm really hoping that Vic doesn't start asking Mike questions as to where the fuck he was last night.

Mike can't exactly come out and say that he's tired from a long night of having sex with their neighbor, and that he decided to spend the night.

But unfortunately, that's the cold, hard truth.

I woke up before Mike this morning, rummaging through my tiny closet to throw a last minute Halloween costume together for tonight's party.

Unluckily, when I was too busy packing my shit, while worrying about where to steal a tour bus, I wasn't exactly thinking about what slutty Halloween costume I was going to wear.

"What are you doing?" Mike mumbled, rolling over on his side to get a full glimpse of me and my hysteria.

"I'm looking for a costume," I sighed, digging through a pile of rejected clothes on the floor.

"You don't need one," he insisted, sitting up in my bed, and adorably pulling the covers up to his chin.

"I do. I'm not going to be the only uncultured swine who isn't wearing a fucking costume on Halloween," I protested bitterly, moving my search into a chest of drawers.

"I guess that'll be me, then," he laughed, "I'm not wearing a costume."

"You're famous. You can go as yourself," I joked.

"I should probably go, Kota. I'm sure I'll owe Vic an explanation," he sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed, and pulling his skinny jeans back on.

"Tell him you spent the night at some other band's bus. Besides, he's your brother, not your mother. You don't owe him anything," I insisted.

"Yeah. I guess," he shrugged, standing up.

"I'll see you tonight, right?" I asked hopefully, looking up at him.

"Of course. See you then," he smiled weakly, bending down, and kissing me gently, "I'll let myself out."

I was left alone to wallow in my frustrating costume-lessness, and to have the guilt of sleeping with Vic's brother hanging over my head.

Vic couldn't be any more sweet to me, and I basically stab him in the back, and fuck his god damn brother, much to his unawareness.

Not to mention that Mike was going to go back to their bus, and lie right to his fucking face.

I'm the queen of treating people with an apathetic, cold-blooded state of mind, but fuck, this was an entirely new degree of shallowness.

After being trapped in my unforgiving thoughts for a depressing amount of time, I suddenly thought of a genius, yet possibly stupid idea.

Since I failed to bring a costume myself, maybe I could rely on Dahvie to magically stumble upon something inappropriate from their endless wardrobe of elaborate outfits.

I haven't spoken to Dahvie in days, and I don't want him to think I'm coming back around, although, I don't mind keeping him and Jayy around for their hair and makeup expertise.