Chapter 1

Jessalynne

"Hey you must be Jess." My new roommate smiles.

"Y-yeah n-n-nice t-to m-m-meet you." I blush. I show him his room and the bathroom and kitchen and where my room is, smiling softly.

~♡~

"Fuck why can't I just sleep for once?" I think to myself. I stand out in the living room, looking at the view of LA.

"Hey, you alright?" Greyson asks.

"Yeah, I-I just can't sleep, nothing unusual." I say softly.

"Come here, you can try and sleep with me? Sometimes being with another person can stop paranoia and calm somebody down and make them feel safer and put their minds to rest." He tells me.

"If you think it'll work then let's do it." I sigh. We go to my room and lay on the bed, him pulling me close. I rest my head on his bare chest as his arms wrap around me, humming a soft song. We can't keep our feet still so soon enough they're tangled together, my grey eyes looking into his bright blue ones. I rest my hand on his cheek, smiling softly.

"You're eyes are stunning." He mumbles. I blush and smile slightly, my eyes never leaving his. He brushes my fluffy blue hair out of my eyes, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to my lips. I gasp and pull back.

"I-I can't, I have a boyfriend." I tell him.

"Shit I'm so sorry, fuck I'm stupid." He groans. I shake my head and snuggle up to him.

"I didn't mind it, Greyson. I just don't want him to hit me more than he already does." I whisper, my head on his chest. He holds me tight, shaking his head.

"I won't let him touch you ever again." He tells me. I smile shyly and hold onto him.

"Thank you..." I whisper. He brings my head up for another soft kiss, his hand gently holding my chin. I run my fingers through his damp hair, as he had showered before hand. His lips curve into a smile against mine, causing mine to do the same.

"You're going to drive me crazy, and I already love it." He mumbles. I bury my face in his neck, yawning.

"I should try to sleep, Josh is coming over tomorrow and I don't want to be upset or pissy." I say softly. He nods and snuggles me, kissing the back of my neck.

~♡~

"Josh what'd I do?!" I cry as he shoves me down.

"You didn't answer my call, dumbass! God you're worthless!" He yells. I start to cry harder, backing up into the wall.

"I-I'm sorry I was in the shower!" I cry. He kicks me in the leg, and I let out a cry. Thank fucking god, Greyson walks through the door as he bashes my head off the wall. He doesn't have a shirt and he's all sweaty from going on a run.

"Who the fuck is this?!" Josh yells at me.

"H-he's my roommate! I said that!" I cry.

"You're dead. Get out, now. You do not hit girls, never mind bashing their heads off walls. Get the fuck out now." Greyson growls. He's really intimidating due to his height and R.B.F.