Chapter 9

Jessalynne

"Jess, is Jayce even gay?" Greyson sighs sadly.

"He's pansexual like me." I smile.

"I wanna make a move, but I'm too nervous." He mumbles. I hug him tight, smiling.

"I can tell him for you?" I ask.

"N-no... ask him if he'd ever date me? And just like... tell him you ship us and you want it to a real." He blushes.

"Okie." I smile, calling him and putting it on speaker

"What's up, Jess?" Jayce chuckles.

"I have a very random question. Would you date Greyson?" I ask.

"Uh... why do you ask?" He says nervously.

"Because I want you guys to date, I ship you two hardcore." I giggle.

"Oh then uh... yeah. I um really like him, and I'm just too scared to tell him." He says softly.

"Well aha, you kinda just did." I giggle.

"WHAT?!" He screams.

"Jayce, sit the fuck down because I know you just jumped up. He likes you too." I giggle and look at Greyson. He has a massive smile but he tries to cover it.

"Wait, are you fucking with me?" He asks.

"No, Jayce, she's not... I really do like you and um... would you mind going out to the movies later?" Greyson says, getting all flustered and shy.

"Yeah, I'd love to. Can uh... you call me from your phone so we can have privacy without SOMEONE." Jayce asks.

"Yeah, haha." Greyson blushes as I end the call.

"Well what are you doing? Go get some dick, boy!" I giggle. He nods and leaves, smiling.

I think I'm gonna take that girl on another date, I really like her. -Eesh beesh

Good luck! She's definitely gonna say yes to such a perfect guy -Jeesh Beesh

Would making her dinner and have her stay the night be too much? -Eesh beesh

Nope, that sounds perfect. -Jeesh Beesh

Alright, I'll pick you up at seven 💜 -Eesh beesh

Okay, Issa. See ya then 💚 -Jeesh Beesh

I giggle and check the time, seeing it's six. Just in case things get a little... sexy, I wear a dark red bra and thong underneath my clothes. I grab my favorite Fall Out Boy crop top that sadly shows cleavage. Most things do when you're a size Double-D. I also pulled on some black leather leggings and decided curl my hair, putting it in pigtails. I walk to it living room and smile at Greyson.

"Issa is picking me up in ten and I'm staying the night, are you good here?" I ask.

"Yep. Is it okay if Jayce comes over?" He asks.

"Yeah, of course. No sex on the couch." I smirk. A knock comes from the door and I open it.

"Hey, you ready?" Issa asks. He looks hot in anything, oh my lord.

"Yeah, let me get my shoes on." I smile, walking to my room and throwing on a pair of all black wedges. I walk back out, seeing Jayce there.

"He Jayce, bye Jayce." I giggle, walking out. Issa shuts the door and wraps his arms around me, kissing me softly.