Chapter 8

Jessalynne

"Hey, Lynne, we need to talk." Greyson says.

"Yeah?" I say after we're in my room.

Fuck. I need to tell him that I just don't feel what I used to. He's back to being a nest friend and brother.

"I-I, I don't know how to explain it. I just... don't feel our spark anymore-" I cut him off.

"I haven't figured out how to tell you because I didn't want to break your heart, Greyson. I feel the same." I smile. He hugs me tight, smiling.

"Thank god... I-I... please don't hate me but... I-I um think I like Jayce..." He whispers.

"I've shipped it for years." I giggle.

"Oh wow... um... one last kiss?" He asks. I nod and lean in, pressing my lips to his. He smiles and cups my cheek, hugging me with his other arm.

"Thank you, Grey, for being the best guy ever. Please don't leave me behind?" I whisper.

"Lynne you're the most amazing person I've ever met, I could never leave you behind. You're still my best friend, and you're my cuddle buddy now." He tells me. I giggle softly and smile shyly.

"Should we tell snap and insta?" I ask with a giggle.

~♡~

"H-hey, um, Jessalynne?" Issa stutters through the phone.

"What's up, Eesh?" I ask.

"I really wanna ask this girl out... but I don't know if I wanna do it in person, or over text?" He asks. Did I mention he did get a job with my brother? Probably not but he did.

"In person, and in my opinion roses makes it better, but that's just me being extra. Be sweet and kind to her and be all lovey dovey. Flirty and sexy is my way to go, but again, I'm extra." I giggle.

"Alright, I'll try my best." He smiles.

"Who's the girl?" I ask.

"I'm not saying names since nothings really happened yet." I sighs.

"Ah I understand. I was supposed to go out tonight but I'm not feeling it. OH! And go casual, but like... button up flannel or something with non ripped jeans. The sleeves need to be rolled up." I tell him.

"Haha, alright. I'm leaving to go to her place at six so I'm gonna get ready, I'll text you how it goes!" He says happily.

"Alright, good luck Eesh." I tell him. He hangs up and I lay on the couch. I'm currently in skinny jeans, a tight purple tank top that shows a lot of cleavage and I've got purple lacey undergarments on. Again, they're comfy and look cute. After about a half hour there's a knock, so I get up and open it.

"Issa? Did something go wrong," I ask.

"No, not yet um... I bought you roses, because you said you liked them." He smiles. Then it hits me like a truck. I gasp and cover my mouth, pulling him in new giving him a tight hug.

"Issa, oh my goodness!" I say, embarrassed. He chuckles and rubs my back.

"You're so cute when you're all flustered." He mumbles. Fuck, there's the flirting he's in a tight flannel with the sleeves rolled up and nice jeans, causing me to sigh. We go to my couch, him wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

~♡~

"Was tonight okay?" He asks, looking into my eyes.

"Eesh, tonight was perfect." I tell him. He rests his hands on my waist, leaning forward so that his lips are millimeters away.

"May I?" He whispers.

"Yes." I whisper back, his lips molding onto mine. I rest mine on his chest, smiling against his perfect and plump lips.

"May I stay the night?" He asks shyly.

"Of course, Eesh." I smile. He kisses my forehead and I go to my room, noticing he's not there.

"Eesh, you're not staying with me?" I pout. He sighs and walks to my room, hugging me tight.

"I didn't know if you wanted me to." He blushes.

"I do." I mumble.

"Hold on I gotta text my friend, sorry." He blushes. I sit on my bed, getting a message.

I think the date went pretty well, I just hope she's gonna be okay with what I do next. -Eesh beesh

"Issa?" I blush.

"Jessalynne, I've wanted to ask you this since the day we met. You brought me up out of the hole my life was, now I'm better than ever. Please, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Hell yeah!" I smile. He kisses me and smiles.

Omg my best friend asked me out! I have a boyfriend now! -Jeesh Beesh

I just asked the girl out and she said yes too! Twins! -Eesh beesh

"You're such a dork, but you're my dork." He mumbles, laying me down. I pull him onto the bed with me, snuggling close.

"And you're mine." I smile. He kisses my lips softly, nipping at them. His hand rests on my side and under my shirt.

"It's this alright, Jessalynne?" He whispers.

"Yeah, and I know you used to be a stripper but you really are extremely seductive and sexy." I mumble.

"I try, and you said you liked it too so I mean." He smirks. I giggle and bite his bottom lip. He smiles and I get up, stripping down and walking to my vanity.

"I can tell you're looking at my ass, Issa." I giggle.

"I mean, what am I supposed to do? I'm respectful and I wouldn't do anything besides staring at it and maybe grabbing it but nothing more." He laughs. I roll my eyes and braid my hair, putting on some chapstick before walking back to the bed. He stands and stripes to his boxers, smiling.

"Good job." I giggle. He rolls his eyes and climbs into bed, pulling me close.

"May I touch thy booty?" He pouts.

"You may." I smile. He squeezes my butt, turning me onto my y and squirming down to use it as a pillow.

"Do you mind this?" He asks nervously.

"Not at all, Eesh." I smile.