Chapter 11

Jessalynne

"Ya know, I never enjoyed the thought of sex or doing dirty stuff until I met you." I yawn, tracing shapes on Greyson's back.

"I'm glad you met me then, you're such a freak in bed and I love it." He mumbles, kissing my neck. I bite my lip, smiling.

"It's what I like." I smile, sitting up and giving him a massage. He smiles as I do, leaving soft kisses up and down his back.

"And this is what I like." He chuckles. I roll off him, pushing his arm up and slipping under it. He kisses me, rubbing my butt. I kiss him more, sliding my tongue between his lips. He smirks against my lips and takes control, rubbing my sides.

"Someone's a bit eager this morning, eh?" He chuckles. I blush and hide my face, him laughing.

"Hushy." I mumble. He lays me on my belly, kneeling with his legs on either side of me. He starts to massage my back, kissing here and there. I smile yawning and burying my head into a pillow. He removes one hand, still massaging with his other.

"You sleepy babygirl? Yeah? Go to sleep, I'll be right here." He tells me as I nod. I shut my eyes, smiling and letting out another yawn. I start to doze off, his hands continuing to massage.

~♡~

"There's my sleepy girl." He chuckles as I wake up, looking at him. He kisses me softly, smiling.

"Hey." I yawn, stretching and snuggling up to him.

"I'm assuming you enjoyed the massage?" He asks.

"Yeah. It was amazing, which means you're doing it more often." I tell him. He nods and smiles.

"If it makes you happy." He whispers. I kiss his lips, him tackling me to the bed.

"Ah!" I squeak. He kisses all over my face, smiling as I giggle.

"Whatcha wanna do today?" He asks.

"Whoop your ass in Mario Kart." I smirk.

"Oh it's on, little girl." He smirks back.

~♡~

"Haha! Told ya!" I yell as I win for the 8th time. He tosses the remote to the side, pouting. Shit... he's genuinely upset.

"Not fair..." He mumbles. I bite my lip, turning around and sitting so I'm facing him.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly, resting my hand on his cheek.

"Fine." He tells me but doesn't make eye contact.

"Grey, I'm sorry for bragging so much." I say, feeling guilty. He hugs me, snuggling into my arms.

"It's whatever." He sighs.

"I'll go..." I say almost silently, getting up and walking to my bedroom. I change into sweatpants and one of Jayce's hoodies, laying in bed. I curl up, hoping he really isn't upset by this.

Hey babygirl, I'm going to run to the store to get stuff for dinner. Need anything? -booboo.

Come in here and give a kiss, please...? -Babybear

The door opens, Greyson walking to me and gasping at my watery eyes. He sits on the bed, pulling me into his lap and giving me a slow kiss. I sniffle and tangle my fingers in his hair, which he obviously just styled. He pulls back, looking into my eyes.

"Babybear, i just get upset when I don't win. I'm not mad at you, okay?" He tells me, holding my chin.

"O-okay..." I say almost silently. He pouts and shakes his head.

"Get dressed, I'm taking you to the store and you can get all the unhealthy food you want." He tells me.

"I don't want unhealthy food, I'm too fat." I say, poking at my belly. He grabs my chin and looks down at me with a serious expression.

"Jessalynne Marie Sienna, you shut your mouth. You are not fat, you're cute and a little but chubby, but a little chub ain't never been a bad thing. Your curves are stunning, and everything about you amazes me. Your ass is fucking sexy, lemme tell ya that. I love you, and your body too." He rants. I blush and look away.

"Sorry..." I whisper. He shakes his head, laying me down and stripping me to my bra and undies. He lays me on the bed and kisses me before kissing every single inch of exposed skin except my feet.

"I, love, you, more, than, anything." He says between kisses, finally hitting my lips after anything. I kiss back, blushing deeply. He kisses my neck softly, moving down until he leaves hickies on my breasts. I blush, looking away.

"Babygirl, Jessalynne please look at me." He whispers.

"I'm a terrible girlfriend..." I whisper, getting up and walking to the bathroom. I lock the door and slide down it, crying.

"Lynne, kitten, come out." I hear his gentle but deep voice tell me.

"No, you deserve better than a schizophrenic, obnoxious, crazy, suicidal piece of shit girl." I sob.

"Kitten, no, no you're so much more. Your beautiful, you were the first person to care about me, you're funny as hell, cute, sweet, and just... there's so much I can't even list, and I love all of it, I love you. I'm not gonna leave until you come out here, unless I pick the lock and carry you out. Forced cuddles aren't the greatest, you know." I hear him tell me, trying to get me to smile.

"No, I don't want you to see me." I say softly.

"I'm a minute away from picking this lock and carrying your cute ass out of there." He sighs. I unlock the door, him immediately opening it and pulling me into a bear hug.

"Ewwwwww." I whine. He just walks to his bedroom, dropping me on the bed and quickly climbing in next to me.

"If you don't cuddle me I'm gonna have to force it." He sighs. I cuddle him, burying my face in his chest.

"I'm sorry... my mood swings are going crazy..." I whisper.

"Wait... Lynne... a-are..." He starts.

"Grayson, I'm not pregnant, I can't have kids." I tell him. He nods and kisses my forehead.

"I found your pills, the bottle was in the couch." He tells me.

"Okies... Grey, promise you're never gonna leave me?" I whisper while looking into his bright eyes.

"I promise, I'm here to stay kitten. As long as you don't leave me in the dust, I'll keep you up." He says, booping my nose with his finger. I smile shyly, kissing his lips.

"You're the best, I don't know how girls stay away because I sure as hell can't." I giggle.

"They try to and I'm like 'nah hoe I gots me a girl' then walk away, more than likely to find you." He chuckles. I giggle and fall asleep, snuggled close.