Chapter 12

Jessalynne

"Greyson..." I whisper, seeing him at the bar with girls all over him. Hes smiles and laughing, talking to them as they have their hands all over. I turn and walk out, tears falling down my cheeks. I run back to my apartment, sobbing and locking the door and collapsing onto the grounds.

Fuck you Greyson! I knew what we had was too good to be true. You never loved me, you never wanted me, you'll see what you've done. -Jessalynne

Jess, babygirl open the door! -Grey

No, fuck off. -Jessalynne.

I cry harder, hearing him bang on the door and yell for me.

"Jess, Jess please! It wasn't what it looked like! I wasn't talking to them, and they wouldn't get their hands off!" He begs. I shake, screaming as the voices take over. I black out, collapsing back to the floor.

~♡~

Greyson

Months on end, I need my baby. She's still out, I don't even know what day it is. I've gone insane, I can't feel anything anymore. She walked into the bar at the wrong time, those girls just wouldn't stop, and I wasn't even talking to em. I was talking to my buddy, Chris.

"Jessalynne, I'm never gonna give up, I'm never gonna stop believing. I love you, Jess." I whisper, my voice raspy. I kiss,her lips softly, squeezing her side as the tears drip onto her. I sob, holding her hand and kissing it. I feel a squeeze, but only fur a second. Then again, for longer.

"Mmmhmhmm..." I hear. I look up, staring at her.

"Jess!" I gasp, rushing out and telling doctors. I wait outside, nervously tapping my foot.

"Miss Sienna?"A nurse says. I jump up, rushing to her.

"How is she? Can I see her?" I ask.

"Miss Sienna is awake and I can ask if she would like to see you." She tells me.

"Please do." I smile. She nods and walks out, leaving me alone. She comes back and shows me to the room. I take a deep breath before stepping in, looking at my beautiful girl.

"H-hey..." She stutters.

"Hey, Jessalynne." I say softly, sitting in the chair next to her bed.

"W-who a-a-are you?" She asks. I take in a shaky breath, closing my eyes as I try not to cry.

"I'm somebody very important to you...I gave you this ring." I tell her, picking up her hand and kissing it.

"I-it's abso-solutely st-stunning." She whispers. I rest my hand on her cheek, looking into her grey eyes.

"May I do something to try and help you remember?" I ask her, rubbing her cheek with my thumb. She nods and I lean in, slightly parting my lips and kissing hers. She rests her hand on the back of my neck, kissing back. I pull away, biting my lip.

"I-I... I r-remember a n-n-name." She tells me.

"Really? What one?" I ask with a grin.

"Jayce..." She says softly. I smile wide, kissing her forehead.

"Do you remember who it is?" I ask softly.

"M-my brother...?" She mumbles. I nod, giving her another soft kiss. She smiles against my lips, obviously proud of herself.