Chapter 7

Jessalynne

"I shoot up and scream, covering my ears and squeezing my eyes shut.

"Jess, shhh, I've got you." Carson whispers, holding me tight.

"When's Grey gonna -" I'm cut off by a knock, Carson getting up and kissing my forehead. He's like a little brother to me. Greyson soon walks in, hugging me tight. Cling onto him, never wanting to leave.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl. I wasn't there and you got hurt!" He cries.

"Greyson, it's okay." I whisper. He kisses my lips, holding my cheek. I kiss back, the door opening behind us.

"Oh haha sorry, just wanted to say it running out and if you needed anything." Carson smiles.

"Um... a bag of takis and an Arizona? I'll pay you back." I blush.

"No don't worry about it. I'll be back!" Carson tells us.

"I like him, keep him close okay?" Greyson tells me.

"Okay." I whisper. He lays me down, kissing under my jaw and chin. He's the best, I couldn't live without him. I play with his hair, sniffling.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm lot leaving this Thursday, it's only Friday." He whispers. I move his head and squirm down, burying mine into his chest. He holds me close, singing softly.

"Greyson?" I whisper.

"Yes, Lynne." He says.

"I love you, a lot." I mumble.

"I love you too, princess." He mumbles back, kissing my lips. I tangle my fingers in his hair, kissing him deeper. I move off him and lock my door, turning around only to be pressed against the door. He smirks and kisses me, pinning my arms above my head. I bite his lip, teasing him.

He kisses, up to my ear, mumbling, "tell me if I go too far, baby." I whimper and nod, not wanting him to stop.

"Don't stop, please." I beg. He releases my arms and smirks.

"Jump." He whispers. I nod and do so, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips.

He sets me on the bed and smirks, kissing my neck more.

"Mmmm god. Yes!" I moan.

"I love making you feel goof." He chuckles.

~♡~

Greyson

"Cmon, I'll treat you well and make you feel good." This girl at some strip club my friends forced me to go to.

"No, get off of me." I growl, pushing girls aside to leave.

Jessalynne

"I hate you so much!" I cry, looking at the girl I thought was my friend. I try to push past all the guys but I end up cornered by this one.

"Dude get off her, she's not okay!" One guy yells, another coming to me as I start to sway from panicking.

"Miss, are you alright? Oh shit!" The second guy says, catching me as I fall. He carries me outside, me finally gaining control.

"I-I'm so sorry, I wanna go home." I cry, grabbing my phone from my pocket.

"Hey, hey, it's alright. I'll get you some water, okay?" He says.