Chapter 4

Jessalynne

"Good evening, my lovely girlfriend." Greyson says as I walk in the apartment.

"You're such a dork, Grey." I giggle, tossing my bag on the floor and laying across him. He pulls me up for a kiss, smiling.

"How was your day with Jayce?" He asks.

"Amazing, but I've been looking forward to seeing you." I smile. He kisses my lips softly, hugging me.

"I've missed my babygirl." He mumbles, kissing my neck. I giggle seductively and straddle his legs, kissing his lips. He grips my thighs, standing and walking to the bedroom. We make out for a long time.

"Your muscles are so sexy." I smirk. He peels my shirt off, licking and sucking on my nipple and teasing the other. I moan, him unclipping my bra and pulling it off. I blush at the scars on the sides, because um... um I'm male to female transgender. I've had every surgery possible done and I think I look good. Just can't have babies...

"-abe, Jess!" Greyson says.

"Huh? What?" I blush.

"I asked what the scars were from?" He asks.

"One of my many surgeries..." I sigh.

"You're absolutely beautiful and gorgeous, okay? I'll love you without another thought." He whispers. I kiss him with a grin, biting my lip.

"I love you so much." I whisper. He kisses down my chest, leaving hickies in the shape of a heart on my belly. He licks me through my underwear, causing me to moan softly.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes." I smile. He comes back up and pulls his boxers off with my underwear, smiling. He grabs a condom, but I shake my head.

"Unless you have an std, we don't need one. I can't get pregnant." I tell him. He throws it to the side and attacks my lips, smiling. I feel his thumb against my clit, rubbing it.

"Mmmm you like that, baby girl?" He growls. I whimper and nod, moaning.

"Mmm, oh god." I moan. He kisses my neck and removes his hands, positioning himself.

"Tell me if you're in any pain, baby girl." He whispers, pushing in. I take in a sharp breath, gripping his arms.

"Shhhh, shhhh, relax. You're doing good, baby. Half way there." He grunts. I scratch at his back, letting out a squeak from pain.

"Ow..." I say almost silently.

"And I'm in, you okay?" He asks, cupping my cheek and looming into my eyes. I nod and pull him down for a kiss. He starts to thrust and grunt, speeding up.

~♡~

"God I love you..." I pant, collapsing back on the bed.

"I'm so happy that we did that, I love you too." He whispers. He kisses my jaw and my temple, cuddling me.

"Can we shower?" I ask. He nods and gets up, carrying me to the bathroom. He starts it and hugs me, stepping in after it warms up. I step in, his lips meeting mine.

~♡~

"Jeeeeessssss!" Jayce yells. I walk out of the bedroom in Greyson's hoodie and a pair of leggings.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I got a girl's number, she knows you. Alessia Canton?" He asks.