Chapter 15

Breeze

"Hayes, dude, can ya blame me?" Josh laughs.

"What happened?" I chuckle, sitting down with Shawn by my side.

"Just telling him about history." I laugh and hold Shawn's hand, him eating. I kiss his nose and smile.

"That was funny as hell." I smile. Shawn squeezes my hand, wanting my attention. I look over and smile, kissing his lips.

"Breeze, c-can I go to your house after school? My mom has a new boyfriend a-and he saw what she did.. he doesn't want me there." He whispers.

"Of course you can, babe." I smile. He kisses me softly, smiling against my lips.

"Ooooo!" Josh laughs, recording us. I flip him off, biting Shawn's lip as I pull back.

"Oh shit!" Hayes says.

"What, can't kiss my boyfriend?" I ask. Josh uploads the video to snap, chuckling.

~♡~

So Shawn and I ended up at a party, and we're in the hallway making out. I have his hips pined against the wall, my tongue in his mouth. He groans, tugging my hair. I pull back, panting and staring into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you, Breeze. I love you so goddamn much." He breathes. I hold him tight, kissing his neck.

"I love you too, Shawn." I mumble. He smiles and bites my lower lip.

"Not even going to lie, this is turning me on." He mumbles. I smirk and pick him up. I walk to a bedroom, locking the door and tossing him onto he bed.

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

"Yes, Breeze, take me." He whispers before connecting our lips.

~♡~

"Yes, mom we're okay. We just stayed at a friend's house." I laugh.

"Okay, be home soon?" She asks.

"Yes mom." I sigh. She ends the call and I look down at my naked boyfriend. I kiss his neck, leaving a hickey.

"Mmm, morning baby." He mumbles.

"My mom wants us home, baby boy." I say softly.

"Okays, can we cuddle?" He asks. I nod, dressing myself and dressing him too. I carry him out to my car, buckling the sleepy boy in and shutting the door.

"My beautiful boy." I whisper. He smiles and yawns, cuddling into my hoodie. I smile, driving home. I pick him up out of the car once we get there, walking inside and up to my room. He rolls out of my arms and onto the bed, pulling me down with him.

"What're ya doing, baby." I chuckle.

"Cuddle. Me. Now." He demands. I sigh and pull him close, snuggling him.

"Demanding, are we?" I smirk. He whines and smacks my arm, glaring up. I just kiss him, nibbling on his bottom lip.

~♡~

"Breeze just go. You fucked up, I don't want to see you." Shawn cries, slamming his door. Some girl came up and kissed me today, and Shawn saw right when she did it.