Chapter 6

Jessalynne

Okay... so, I've decided to not go to ASU. I got into Boston College! I'm kinda upset because I'm leaving tomorrow, I won't see Greyson for a couple months...

I'm sitting on my bed, looking at the first picture we took together, which is when we were having a Netflix date last year.

"Jess? You got your bags packed?" He asks. I nod, smiling sadly as we won't be having those for a while.

"Yeah..." I whisper. He walks over, taking the picture out of my hands and laying on top of me.

"I love you soooooooo so much." He mumbles. Tears form in my eyes, and I hug him tight.

"I lo-ove you too..." I whisper back, my voice cracking.

"Lynne, baby don't cry please. I promise we'll make it work. I'll come out to visit as soon as possible and spam text you because I'm clingy." He giggles. I smile softly, hugging him.

"I stole at least four of your sweaters, including the one I have on." I mumble.

"I'm fine with that. I love you more than anything, okay? I want to assure you that you'll never lose me. I'll never ever find a girl as beautiful, smart, hilarious, and more, as you. I'll never want anyone else." He tells me.

"I can say the same, Grey." I whisper. He hugs me tight, snuggling me.

"You're not moving for the rest of the night, I just want to hold you and cuddle and kiss you." He says with a smile. I move and straddle his belly, holding his hands.

~♡~

"I love you, baby girl." He whispers shakily, his face in my neck.

"I love you too, Greyson." I cry. He looks up, tears in his eyes. I reach up and wipe them away, kissing his lips. He holds me tight, never wanting to let go. I hear my flight get called, so I pull back.

"Call me as soon as you land, please?" He begs.

"Of course, I'll have WiFi so I can text you on the plane. I love you, Greyson." I sniffle. He kisses my lips one more time, cupping my cheek.

"I love you too, Lynne." He tells me. I walk off and get in my correct spot to board, getting on the plane.

"Is this seat taken?"A male voice asks. I look over and smile shyly, shaking my head.

"No, sorry I was just trying to get situated." I blush, moving my bag. He smiles and sits down.

"No, no don't be." He says with a smile.

"I'm Jessalynne, by the way. Might as well talk while we're here." I smile.

"I'm Carson, nice to meet you. Can I call you Jess or...?" He blushes.

"Yeah, haha." I smiles.

Stay strong, babygirl! I love and miss you! -boothang

I miss you so much, grey;-; -Babybear

"So what brings you onto this flight?" He asks.

"I got accepted into Boston College so I'm heading there." I tell him.

"Me too!" He says with a smile.