Chapter 13

Jessalynne

"Baby!" Greyson yells.

"Greyson, I'm right next to you." I say softly. His mood drops and he looks at me with concern.

"Jess, what's the matter?" He asks, looking into my eyes.

"I... we talked about this and you won't like it." I say softly. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me close.

"What's up, buttercup?" He asks softly. I hold his hand, biting my lip.

"Well um...you know I can't have kids, a-and you don't want them... b-but I really do..." I say softly. He brings my head up, kissing me softly.

"Beautiful, I wouldn't mind adopting a little boy or girl. I didn't know how I felt before, but now I would love to start a family with you and give a little kid a new life." He tells me.

"Are you just saying that to make me happy? Or do you really want that?" I ask.

"Baby girl, I genuinely want this." He tells me. I kiss him softly, smiling.

"I love you so much, grey!" I squeak. He laughs and hugs me, snuggling me.

"I love you too, princess." He tells me.

~♡~
Three years later

Greyson

"Breezyboy, come on." I chuckle at our son, Breeze Ryan Cade. We adopted the little 4 year old a year ago, and he's amazing. Jess walks to me, kissing my cheek.

"There's my favorite boys." She smiles. I kiss her on the lips, Breeze running to her. She picks him up, my arms snaking around her. I place soft kisses up her neck with a smile.

"Mommy, daddy took me to the toy store and bought me transformers!" Breeze giggles.

"Really? That's awesome, Breezy!" She tells him. He nods happily and wiggles out of her arms, running to his room to play. I smile more, biting on her earlobe softly.

"How was your day, princess?" I mumble, causing her to shiver and smile.

"Slow, I haven't seen you all day to it wasn't the best." She sighs.

"I'm here now, baby. Is there any way I can help?" I ask innocently as I spank her. She gasps, biting her lip.

"I don't know," She says, turning around and wrapping her arms around me, "There's a specific man who knows how to make me happy and make my day amazing..."

"Just say what you want, babygirl." I whisper, biting her lip.

"You, me, bedroom, and call of duty with no pants?" She asks. I smirk, nodding.

"Hell yeah, princess." I chuckle, picking her up and walking to our room. Her lips meet my neck, biting softly. I smile, biting my lip.

"I love you, Greyson." She whispers.

"I love you too, princess." I mumble back.

Breeze, now 16 years old

I walk into school, sighing and going to my locker.

"Hey boys, look at this little bitch." I hear Alex Mittleson laugh. I groan my things, trying to ignore it, but I hear a cry of pain. I turn and see a boy, much shorter than me, hunched over in pain.

"Leave him alone, Alex." I growl, shoving him against the wall. He looks at me in fear, scrambling away. I look down at the boy, holding my hand out to help him.