Chapter One

p.s before you read usually anything in italics are flashbacks. If not, I put them on special words. this is my second fan fiction ever. I have a finished one, Draw the lines **Mike Fuentes** so you should check that out too.

-janet

I let my mind wonder as I spread the pizza sauce over the dough.

After my shift I told Gina and Carrie that I would go over to Carrie's with them for a sleepover thing.

Gina is one of my closest friends, she could be kind of a major slut sometimes but I would never tell her that. she has a good body, she likes to show it off. she likes guys, she expresses that. her has short black hair that fell right under her her ears, and choppy fringed bangs. On anyone else, the hair cut would look god awful. but she pulls it off. she has hazel eyes, heavily coated in make up.

Then Carrie. She's my other close friend and probably my best.

we've been friends since middle school and I honestly don't know how our friendship lasted so long. she has naturally bright blonde hair that comes past her shoulders with blue eyes. She was well liked by guys. I mean, why wouldn't she? she was sweet and nice to all the right people. God forbid you get on her bad side though, she could be really spiteful when she wanted to be.

and then there's me, Olivia.

I'm Mexican and speak fluent Spanish.

My brown hair flowed down my back and was pulled into a French braid. I have light brown eyes that looked better when they shone in the light. there wasn't much to me. music is my passion. I can play the guitar and piano really well. guys don't seem to like me as much as they like Carrie or Gina.

I finished my last pizza. I told my boss, mr. kenta that I was finished, then I clocked out.

I pushed open the back door of the pizza shop to feel the cool breeze of the San Diego night hit my face.

I smiled to myself as I walked to my car.

I pulled out my phone to call my dad. "hello?" he said.

"hey papa, I'm on my way home an then to carries,"

"alright, honey. see you soon," he said.

"yeah," I said and hung up.

I drove home. I turned on some music to nirvana. they were my favorite right now.

I got home and walked through the door.

"hey papa!" I yelled as I passed the living room and ran upstairs.

it was only about seven but it was already dark out. I changed out of my work clothes an into a pair of jean shorts and a guns n roses sweater. I pulled on my red vans

I shoved my cigarettes, bowl, and weed into the back pocket of my bag. a long with some clothes.

I ran down the stairs, "bye papa," I yelled before leaving.

"bye honey!" he yelled back.

I drove over to Carrie's.

I walked in and as usual her parents weren't in sight. they were rarely ever home. they were both doctors so they were always gone.

"hey!" I yelled. I ran upstairs and walked into Carrie's room.

My face lit up when I saw Jaime sitting on Carrie's bed.

"you're back!" I yelled and tackled him. we fell onto the floor but I squeezed him just as tight.

"Olivia! I missed you," he said.